Two Pigs Labeled 'Fidel' and 'Raul.'

• WTF
  • 01-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Comrade Fidel confiscated property belonging to "American companies" AND private citizens. Comrade Raul is already demonstrating that it will be "business as usual" and there will be no remediation in regards to "human rights". And Odumbo has imperiously granted de facto amnesty to millions of Mexicans, so your question is moot. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is my question moot about Saudi human rights violations? If you were trying to flee to this country would you prefer to be Cubian or Mexican in regards to how the United States treats you once you step foot on our soil?
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Don't forget Colonel Sherman Potter, 2nd from the left... Originally Posted by boardman
Is my question moot about Saudi human rights violations? If you were trying to flee to this country would you prefer to be Cubian or Mexican in regards to how the United States treats you once you step foot on our soil? Originally Posted by WTF
Show me where the Ozombies have spoken out against the Muslim Bullshit.

• WTF
  • 01-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Show me where the Ozombies have spoken out against the Muslim Bullshit.

G] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Do you understand the context in which I posted that? Do you have a problem with opening trade with Cuba? If so is it because of human rights violations? If so then do you have a problem with Saudi Arabia ' s human rights record? Are you linear in your thought process? I at least think I am as I think we should trade with both.
You are the stupid jackass that was comparing apples to oranges and included a website that clearly stated that Mexico -- quite unlike Cuba -- compensated U.S. companies for the private property that was confiscated, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Come on IBIdiot. Tell everybody why the US allowed Mexico to bitchslap the oil companies in the 1930s for a mere $24 Million.

You know the answer. You just won't say it.

Is my question moot about Saudi human rights violations? If you were trying to flee to this country would you prefer to be Cubian or Mexican in regards to how the United States treats you once you step foot on our soil? Originally Posted by WTF
FDR once stated that to obtain important goals that it is sometimes necessary to “hold hands with the devil”. Arguably, in the realm of geopolitics, the Saudis wield an influence the U.S. needs, if it can, to exploit. In no manner, can you make a similar argument for Cuba.

Come on IBIdiot. Tell everybody why the US allowed Mexico to bitchslap the oil companies in the 1930s for a mere $24 Million.

/jackoff
/
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That 'bitch slap' thingy you claim wasn't in the article you cited, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. That article did discuss negotiated compensation which resolved the dispute, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: quite unlike CUBA, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

It was $29 million... Hissy Fit
Oh Jesus.

Yep, IBIdiot. That embargo sure worked. It helped create more poor people than the GOP! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is that satire thing you were talking about, right? Just brilliant!
I apologize for calling you a stupid faggot.
Don't forget Colonel Sherman Potter, 2nd from the left... Originally Posted by boardman
What about Lt. Colonel Donald Penobscott of West Point?
Where is he in the picture?

Anyway, the seizures of private property by a foreign government definitely sucks.
Here is my solution. Normalize relations with Cuba, sucker them into using the US dollar as their currency, print billions of dollars and buy shit from them with the newly printed dollars, including a potential lower price on premium cigars now that they aren't banned, and then allow private parties to sue in US courts for recovery. If they don't pay, seize Cuban bank accounts in the US, which is where they will put all those dollars we give them for their cigars, rum, and hookers.
The embargo did it's job and ran its course. We should move on.
FDR once stated that to obtain important goals that it is sometimes necessary to “hold hands with the devil”. Arguably, in the realm of geopolitics, the Saudis wield an influence the U.S. needs, if it can, to exploit. In no manner, can you make a similar argument for Cuba.

That 'bitch slap' thingy you claim wasn't in the article you cited, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. That article did discuss negotiated compensation which resolved the dispute, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: quite unlike CUBA, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here's the bitchslap you so conveniently ignored, IBIdiot.

LMAO! Even your yappy lapdog, SLOBBRIN, knows how to Google!

You're having a hell of a day.

http://countrystudies.us/mexico/78.htm
Here's the bitchslap you so conveniently ignored, IBIdiot.

http://countrystudies.us/mexico/78.htm Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This article also states that a negotiated settlement was made and compensation was paid -- quite unlike CUBA -- you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I didn't claim it was, IBIdiot.

So what's your point, dipshit?
I didn't claim it was, IBIdiot.

So what's your point, dipshit?
Comrade Fidel, et al, -- quite unlike Mexico -- have not compensated American companies and private citizens for the property they seized, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
OK. I never disagreed. Again, you've pooped yourself.

But, quite unlike Cuba, the US let Mexico off the hook for a pittance just to keep them out of ... Come on IBChickendick, you know the rest of the sentence. The devil? Who might he have been talking about, IBChickenschwantz?
OK. So what does that have to do with Mexico? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Again with the shorter-than-your-dick memory, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. It was your dumb ass that was belaboring 'Mexico', you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.