This man posted a fake review about me

DONT HAVE ONE �� Originally Posted by lovely dara
yeah
right
Btw it wasn't pouring rain on Saturday...
Are you stupid ? I DIDNT MEET HIM THIS SATURDAY I MET HIM ON THE 20th on A Monday! ! Why are u in my damn business trying to put shit you don't even know BYE GET OFF MY POST! She wants to be a detective so bad wants to know every detail in my life she needs a life anyone can post a review that happened weeks ago that doesn't meen it happened the day they post it ! This girl is new to eccie and doesn't know a damn thing ! Just go bother someone else stop worrying so much about me
Are you fucking stupid ? I DIDNT MEET HIM THIS SATURDAY I MET HIM ON THE 20th ! Why are u in my damn business trying to put shit you don't even know BYE GET OFF MY POST! Originally Posted by lovely dara
His review is dated on the 25th you didn't mention the date that you supposedly seen him... Which means I only had his review date to go off of... When I start reading whores minds I will be rich..

Ask yourself that question...

Btw...

You posted your buisness to the whole board...

Nice edit I don't have to be anything to figure out you're not telling the truth in regards to what happened that night.. My join date has nothing to do with anything I'm simply pointing out the obvious..
Posting this same thread as your weekly AD is not a good look
You're just bringing more negative attention to yourself
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2017, 11:53 PM
Gawt dang I love frickin Eccie! 'top it, ya'll are making my stomach hurt!
Posting this same thread as your weekly AD is not a good look
You're just bringing more negative attention to yourself Originally Posted by NubianPrince
i don't think that was intentional

but it's there nonetheless
I'd pay to watch this unfold in real life. Is that considered a doubles?
so op....which is it?

you were late to his outcall and gave him sixty off

or

the review is fake as you said in the thread title

how can it be fake?
So he was 15 min from you but you were late 15 min because it was pouring rain but you said that was the other reason soooo what was the first reason?

You need to save that $60 & take some english & writing classes.. Originally Posted by Penelope Pearl
She's obviously making an excuse. The appointment was at 1pm. At about 1230 she asks if we can meet at 130pm or 2. I told her I couldn't wait but then caved in and told her 130pm. At 130pm she calls me to tell me she's on her way and is 15min out. She showed up at my room at 2:15pm. So an 1hr and 15min after our initial appointment, 45min after our second attempt, and 30min after she called me.

And it was drizzling at best.

I can post a screenshot...if I can figure out how.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2017, 01:06 AM
^^
Careful on the screenshot sir. Might wanna save that for the mods if it becomes necessary at some point.
I WAS already late because he chose to meet at a farther place when I already had a place close to me and on top of that it was pouring rain! Do you understand now . Originally Posted by lovely dara
When I contacted you I mentioned incall. You wanted to meet at an hourly place on 1960 and 59N, so that's why I requested once closer south. The place YOU told me we could meet was just south of greens rd and 59N, and it's only 10min away from the one off 1960. You also forgot to mention that We set all this up the day before we met. It's not like I changed locations last minute.

I did make the mistake of calling it an incall on the review because I was going from sugar land to humble and I was under the impression that she would get the room. Around 2pm the day of, she calls me and tells me she's close and that I can go and get the room. My options were limited so I just went ahead and got the room.

I didn't ask you for any discount, you asked if I wanted to see you for $240 and I agreed. Your regular rate is $280.
^^
Careful on the screenshot sir. Might wanna save that for the mods if it becomes necessary at some point. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Not sure what you mean? A screenshot of our conversation would settle this argument.