Dining at the "O"

Just don't go home and kiss your wife with turd breath. Chicks notice small things like that.
Oh come on Holly, what do you think your shit don't stink? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
It doesnt lol... N i dont shit! lol
Chicagosun= Xavier23. Same asshole writing style
It doesnt lol... N i dont shit! lol Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Interesting are you using blue water when you toot?
It doesnt lol... N i dont shit! lol Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Is that healthy????
maybe you should quit while you are behind.

seriously, take a pause. At the rate you are going you won't even be able to buy a piece of ass. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I'll get a new handle, TOFMT with a newbie friendly, get a review, move forward with getting ass..

What is your point? Get the fuck outta here. Originally Posted by chicagosun
Please do get a new handle. You're giving the Windy City a bad name.
Don't worry, Miranda will still see him...
Just don't go home and kiss your wife with turd breath. Chicks notice small things like that. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Silly Hooker Message Board Gold!
fuck ewe.
A new handle won't fix being an idiot so I'm sure you'll come up with more dumbass post. Ladies don't worry chicagosun only sticks to gir. .errr. . . gu. . umm Providers who can only be reviewed in the other thread. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Providers don't decline based on dumb posts..
Providers don't decline based on dumb posts.. Originally Posted by chicagosun
Then you should be getting laid a lot. Bwhhahahhhah
Chicagosun= Xavier23. Same asshole writing style Originally Posted by carkido45
No. I am not that person.
Dude.... You are the fucking poster child for why this board needs to seriously start screening it's potential membership!
No. I am not that person. Originally Posted by chicagosun
Xavier21?
Providers don't decline based on dumb posts.. Originally Posted by chicagosun
The ones who are on the board do. There are a LOT of guys I would never see based on how f'n retarded they seem. Not all $ is worth it.
I can afford to be picky, because I have a full time job and only p4p once in a while when I feel like it. But even when I provided full time, I wouldn't see certain individuals if their posting style made me think we wouldn't be able to have fun together.

Just don't go home and kiss your wife with turd breath. Chicks notice small things like that. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Thank you TCGF. That was TFF