Simple common sense

I got your 3 Benjamin's skny
I agree there are many stupids out there, who should never breed, but did no one else notice the stupidity on the part of the girl with the phone mesage? This was a professional business meeting, and the girl is playing a tape with that language? That would not fly at my office, regardless of whether it was a guy or girl playing the message. Also, she is outright staing to the crowd that she knows all about prostitution and its connection with BP. Before I started hobbying, I knew nothing of that site or others. By admitting she knows about thensite and asnshe puts it, BP girls, she is all but admitting she looks at or has had some exposure to that site. Again, perhaps I am being overly sensitive, but that kind of discussion at the work place and perhaps in front of my superiors seems to me not exactly a smart thing to do. She can tell that stuff to her GF, but her colleaguest work is not exactly a smart move. You have no idea how someone will take that shit.
Then there are these:

http://neworleans.backpage.com/Femal...xii-19/9693852

Note the "face and explicit pic required".

Obvious scam is obvious.
Soooo, is it less if they cum?
I always send dick pics. My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary.
I agree there are many stupids out there, who should never breed, but did no one else notice the stupidity on the part of the girl with the phone mesage? This was a professional business meeting, and the girl is playing a tape with that language? That would not fly at my office, regardless of whether it was a guy or girl playing the message. Also, she is outright staing to the crowd that she knows all about prostitution and its connection with BP. Before I started hobbying, I knew nothing of that site or others. By admitting she knows about thensite and asnshe puts it, BP girls, she is all but admitting she looks at or has had some exposure to that site. Again, perhaps I am being overly sensitive, but that kind of discussion at the work place and perhaps in front of my superiors seems to me not exactly a smart thing to do. She can tell that stuff to her GF, but her colleaguest work is not exactly a smart move. You have no idea how someone will take that shit. Originally Posted by mriley000

I would have offered to discuss her choice of settings to bring up BP over dinner and drinks to find out if she was interested in a "date" that night!!!!
There is contextual stuff to post that I can't w/o over identifying, but suffice it to say, we all knew the language was OK and we all know how / why she knows about BP.

And, as far as a date goes - uhm, no you wouldn't have. trust me.
I agree there are many stupids out there, who should never breed, but did no one else notice the stupidity on the part of the girl with the phone mesage? This was a professional business meeting, and the girl is playing a tape with that language? That would not fly at my office, regardless of whether it was a guy or girl playing the message. Also, she is outright staing to the crowd that she knows all about prostitution and its connection with BP. Before I started hobbying, I knew nothing of that site or others. By admitting she knows about thensite and asnshe puts it, BP girls, she is all but admitting she looks at or has had some exposure to that site. Again, perhaps I am being overly sensitive, but that kind of discussion at the work place and perhaps in front of my superiors seems to me not exactly a smart thing to do. She can tell that stuff to her GF, but her colleaguest work is not exactly a smart move. You have no idea how someone will take that shit. Originally Posted by mriley000

I was thinking the same thing!!!
Yea, That's why I deal with Eros and not BP. Not quite as much business with Eros but it's a different clientele (and I'm afraid of LE, don't they watch BP pretty closely). I haven't gotten Any dick pics.Well not professionally, and , yes, Never do that!

I did get an e-mail with photos of a dismembered 'prostitute' and bible verses. That was creepy. That was very creepy.
I always send dick pics. My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary. Originally Posted by pyramider
Foreplay helps to set the mood with dirty pictures, ,,
Pyramider---I don't just wanna SEE your dick...I wanna worship it IN PERSON!!!

I got a text today from a guy whose dick was so small,I had to blow the pic up to see it!!!
Most of the guys that contact girls thru bp don't know anything about etiquette. The media has made it to appear as the whore's who post on there require no respect, they have pimps and are druggies...some take advantage of it, others appreciate what providers are for and a few look at them as the lowest of low.

I will say-i began my journey on BP and now only post so those who I've seen before- know I am around and sometimes use it as an additional marketing tool-I have 95% of the time gotten really great guys who contact me professionally and courteously but no matter the image you portray on BP you will get sext, texts/calls from psycho's and pimps and le.

Those VM msgs are REAL. lol these guys are'nt thinking with their big heads. And this post will probably never get to those guys, because all they know is BP.
Come on Dallas!!! I thought that was supposed to be private!!!!