My sleep schedule is horrible 😣

I run and workout a lot though Originally Posted by Troublemaker10
Lavender
I've done that too. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Daydreamed or punched or both?
Lavender Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I've heard of trying that before.. I might have to give it a try!
  • pxmcc
  • 09-22-2017, 10:38 AM
I run and workout a lot though Originally Posted by Troublemaker10
More than 3 times a week and at least half an hour at a shot?
More than 3 times a week and at least half an hour at a shot? Originally Posted by pxmcc
On Cullen, right?
Melatonin Originally Posted by RoxyG
+1
On Cullen, right? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Lmao
  • pxmcc
  • 09-22-2017, 11:18 AM
On Cullen, right? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Stfu TW! ha ha

Actually I rarely do my hood route; only when I'm extremely pissed off. (I either do bike rides to Katy or Sealy when I have time, or do the stairs on Brays Bayou, when it's not an overflowing river/lake.) If I did my hood route when I wasn't in the right frame of mind, i.e., extremely pissed off, I'd be dead by now. Hood rats sense weakness, just like wolves. They also have a sense of who's not worth the trouble, or so it seems.

If my luck runs out, I'm ok with that too. But I will go down swinging, at least. Not a half bad way to go actually, imho. Much better than rotting away in an end stage ward. Fuck that. Not my style at all.
My sleep is so bad some nights I cry. Last night was one of those nights, it was a little past 4am when I finally really fell asleep and then I had to get back up at 6:45am.

Melatonin Originally Posted by RoxyG
Is that like a vitamin supplement? Originally Posted by Troublemaker10
It's an herbal supplement you take daily to help you relax at night. You can find it at a higher end place like GNC or also at walgreens & CVS.

http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders...nin-overview#1

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mela....0.r-7LMvbIkqo

a higher end place .... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Is that like "upscale"?
[QUOTE=Amiliah Rayne;1060000622]Try finding lavender oil but make sure its PURE look for a herbal health food store.. Rub some of it behind your ears on your chest & neck... It sounds crazy but it works you will sleep so good you will

I'm going to check it out an see how it works 😂 thanks
You know what else helps is turning off your electronics a couple of hours before bed. The blue light that is emitted screws up your circadian rhythms.

This is not something I have ever been able to accomplish though. I always have some gadget I am messing with.
You know what else helps is turning off your electronics a couple of hours before bed. The blue light that is emitted screws up your circadian rhythms.

This is not something I have ever been able to accomplish though. I always have some gadget I am messing with. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
That's a good idea as well! Because Its definitely a big distraction lol
My sleep is so bad some nights I cry. Last night was one of those nights, it was a little past 4am when I finally really fell asleep and then I had to get back up at 6:45am.

It's an herbal supplement you take daily to help you relax at night. You can find it at a higher end place like GNC or also at walgreens & CVS.

http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders...nin-overview#1

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mela....0.r-7LMvbIkqo Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Thanks.. Since its herbal seems like it would be pretty healthy for you as well.
Is that like "upscale"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You know that classy feeling you get when you stroll into a GNC. That feeling in your tummy, that you have arrived! You have made it. You could be at Walgreens, but no, you - YOU are at GNC.

Hell, I feel classy just talking about it