Whats there to do in KILLEEN?

I am a big city girl my self, originally from los angeles. I believe if you are in good company there is always fun to be had. I had so much fun I am going back to Killeen for part 2 in November. Jenna and I had a blast. I do not really remember everywhere we went. I know that if a few of us ladies get together they may have to enforce a lock down on the whole town. lol!!!
Give me a pm when you get here me and my roomie will show you some fun. She has been here for awhile and knows the few good spots. There is a lake and a few things to do. don't let everyone convince you there is absolutly nothing to do. A town is what you make it. There are a few things to do. There is fun to be had.
i will be going to killeen next week, to visit a friend and have some fun.

outside of hobbying, what is there to do there?
is there anything killeen is known for (outside of it being a military town)?
is there a restuarant that ive absolutely got to visit?

ive gone to killeen a few times, but my friend just moved there...so we didnt venture out of the house. (shes a homebody and didnt mind...i however, like to get out and see what a town/city has to offer)

thanks in advance...looking forward to being a tourist in your city.
might need a friend or 2 to accompany me Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti

I would love to paint the town red with you girl!! Ladies night lol
well ill be baaaack!!! wed night!! wooo hoooo....
Just be safe who you meet always . Small town is what you make it Killeen is my home I love it here. I might be going fishing Saturday if you wanna join
Just be safe who you meet always . Small town is what you make it Killeen is my home I love it here. I might be going fishing Saturday if you wanna join Originally Posted by Jennatexas23
Awe crud!! You would go fishing when Im not there