ladies.. offended at "daddy fantasies" ?

Never really been into the fantasy/role playing. I enjoy the conversation with the provider during the session too much to worry about the role playing.

If I had to choose a fantasy, it would be to make short fella become bigger fella. Since this isn't going to happen, then I'll just have to settle for the lovely ladies (Naomi, London, Valarie, Mia) doing the best that they can with little equipment to work with!!
Um..I love roleplaying it....So if this makes me a freak oh fucking well. Someone mentioned rape fetishes..yup, love that too. I am not ashamed or embarrassed by it, and some of my clients even indulge me in it sometimes. Of course I do not tell or bring it up to all of 'em, but I have repeats for a reason and these tend to be the ones I let know about my freaky side.
I am old enough to be the father to the older providers and the grandfather to others. I choose the older ones and sometimes it is a problem just realizing that the lady is younger than my daughter. I never want to think of one of them in that way.

I have had one provider tell me that she had a problem knowing that I was old enough to be her father.

Until some really mature ladies start working I have to deal with the young ladies and I am so grateful that they are willing to see me.
Ok, between this and the "most bizarre request" thread I'm kinda creeped out here . . . I've got my fantasies but they don't go anywhere near incest or inserting steel rods up my junk . . .
What about authority figure/school girl fantasy? Take the icky father/daughter part out of the equation and make it strictly an age difference fantasy? Just curious. Personally, I'm not really into fantasy sessions.
I like the catholic school girl outfit but not sure I would like to play out a fantasy seccion. Just not my cup of tea.
What about authority figure/school girl fantasy? Take the icky father/daughter part out of the equation and make it strictly an age difference fantasy? Just curious. Personally, I'm not really into fantasy sessions. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Sure, screwing someone else's dad or a professor is always a hot fantasy, but pretending to screw your own dad/daughter is a bit disturbed! I could see a rape fantasy because it's not actually a real rape and more about control and rapture, but tell that to someone who has been through such an ordeal and the allure is not there.
Incestuous thoughts should not be a fantasy its only a reason to seek professional help and get to the root of your "issues". Thats just disturbing not freaky
Incestuous thoughts should not be a fantasy its only a reason to seek professional help and get to the root of your "issues". Thats just disturbing not freaky Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
+1.
Good Afternoon;

The quickest I ever lost an erection was whilst deep into a doggie anal and she yelled "Fuck my ass harder.........Daddy".

That did it for me.

I have plenty of fantasies that I choose to indulge, without going there.

Bye all
Cyclops
I've gotten quite a few calls for the daddy-daughter scenario due to my age and PTA looks, I guess, and the answer is always, "No." Makes me very uncomfortable. There are those who argue that having an outlet for these fantasies will prevent them from acting on them in real life, but I don't buy that, just as I don't buy getting drunk as an excuse for doing things you'd "never, gasp, ever" do when sober. If you've got a cat in a bag, very likely he'll claw his way out eventually. I used to keep my lusty side tied up tight, but now that it's loose there's no stuffing it back, just stuffing it full.

I have done the soccer mom seducing her son's college teammate/roommate, and the cougar boss "educating" her "up and coming" young male assistant for his "internalship."
While I love roleplay and power exchange, anything incestuous just makes my stomach churn. Which is completely the opposite of sexual arousal, I can not even go there. I have noticed however, that most men who request this (and are usually perfectly happy moving on to other roleplay scenarios when they see the conversation come to a dead halt) don't have any kids themselves, so maybe they don't get the same gut reaction of repulsion that men who actually have daughters do. Myself, I have no kids, but I am *proud* to be my Daddy's little princess for the rest of my life. So no, you can't be my daddy. That's disgusting. ~Mme X~
Ok, between this and the "most bizarre request" thread I'm kinda creeped out here . . . I've got my fantasies but they don't go anywhere near incest or inserting steel rods up my junk . . . Originally Posted by SlowHand49
Lmao!

If I had to choose a fantasy, it would be to make short fella become bigger fella. Since this isn't going to happen, then I'll just have to settle for the lovely ladies (Naomi, London, Valarie, Mia) doing the best that they can with little equipment to work with!! Originally Posted by shorty
LOL

I have done the soccer mom seducing her son's college teammate/roommate, and the cougar boss "educating" her "up and coming" young male assistant for his "internalship."
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels