Multiple Women Recall Sexual Misconduct and Retaliation by Gordon Sondland

running again Barleycorn?

the right will never answer questions here. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

did you ask one?
did you ask one? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
yeah, I asked Barleycorn.. reading is fundamental.
yeah, I asked Barleycorn.. reading is fundamental. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you never like the answer you get.
you never like the answer you get. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
reading is fundamental, Waco.. I don't get answers at all.. unless you count "if you say so".
reading is fundamental, Waco.. I don't get answers at all.. unless you count "if you say so". Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you've never answered a question yet. show me one time you did with facts to back it up. just try.
Why don’t you never addresses a subject directly, Whacko? I would,like to know because I’m doing a post doctoral dissertations on the “Courting Rituals of the Southern Anus.” You are a rare breed of anus.
  • oeb11
  • 11-28-2019, 09:17 AM
DPST's complaining that Sondland "bought" an ambassadorship - check the DPST regimes - a common practice under DPST presidents. .
usual hypocrisy.

Complaining about "Schmear" tactics - My My - how quick they are to forget Feinstein and her Ford Show.

Hypocrites.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!
  • oeb11
  • 11-28-2019, 09:32 AM
Why don’t you never addresses a subject directly, Whacko? I would,like to know because I’m doing a post doctoral dissertations on the “Courting Rituals of the Southern Anus.” You are a rare breed of anus. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Thank you for your erudite contribution.

Typical - when no rational argument exists - degenerate to name-calling and scatology!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!
If you would’ve followed the Bongino rule, and waited 24 hours, on the Kavanaugh “scoop” then you would’ve saved yourself the embarrassment if you got suckered by it.
every time! we got their ass tomorrow, watch.

Unlike you I have a life. Between work and holidays I don't in here very often. What was the question?

Let's cut to the chase, it is your hypocritical response that answered the charge. I notice that most of the Trump crowd do NOT automatically give these women grief or credit. We don't know. The Obama crowd will attack or praise depending on the target. As for Trump's relationships...he was a democrat for many years and hung with Weinstein and Epstein.
Let the game begin. https://mobile.twitter.com/tracybeanz

Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
18h
He didn’t play ball so they are destroying him. He acquiesced a little and used the words “quid pro quo” in his opening statement, but he REFUSED to lie and say the POTUS told him the aid was tied to investigations so in addition to destroying his businesses? THIS. Mark my words
Further proof that the OP is common sense challenged.

He posts a long winded article that no one in their right mind would read more than 1 or 2 sentences of only to conveniently forget that all this shows is that Trump who is also accused of 25 + sexual assaults and rapes surrounds himself with sexual predators.

Sondland paid 1 million dollars to Trump and Trumps dumbass appointed him as Ambassador. Trump is the most inept and feckless business man in the History of Business. This is actually quite comical and the fact that the OP couldnt see this is like a Cherry on Top.

Further proof that Trump fans are basic and uneducated backwoods people. Hahahahaha Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel(sissy chump)
Ha! good point.. and yeah, Sondland bought his Ambassadorship, but who cares, they all do that, right? the Senate apparently agreed that $1 million was good, not even bothering to do a background check. Originally Posted by Chung Tranny
This is fucking hilarious, watching chung tranny and sissy chump squirming whilsts wallowing in their own outrage.

let me Give your balls a tug! Originally Posted by HoeHummer(assup)
I'm just saying... https://twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/...55515448356864

Comfortably Smug

@ComfortablySmug
Follow Follow @ComfortablySmug
More
Who amongst us hasnt banged their dead brother's wife until your wife found out and divorced you then gone on a crack binge in a strip club, knocked up a stripper at another club three blocks away then dumped your brother's widow to marry an Instagram model ten days after meeting

5:00 PM - 27 Nov 2019
And then... https://pagesix.com/2019/11/27/strip...992.1574740198

Strippers allegedly used sex toy on Hunter Biden at NYC’s Hustler Club

Ask a question and I'll answer it if only to silence you that the "right" never answers a question.