Trumptards are peeing in their panty pads

^^^^ Neither one of you is remotely sincere about me answering your question. You both have internet access and you both know how to type words; therefore, both of you WV geniuses have access to Google to find the answer within seconds. If you guys want to play silly games, play with each other. I don't feel like coming out to play silly games with you two today.

The End Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Awww thanks, Luke!

Salty and I had a wager on how you would respond. Salty was certain you would leap at the invitation to show off your detailed grasp of a subject you superciliously & disdainfully accused your fellow poster (Jackie S) of being ignorant about. But I knew better. I knew you never rise to the occasion. You act like a know-it-all - but whenever you are asked to prove anything, you always find a lame excuse not to. Every time you are challenged on this board, you back down and slither away with your tail between your legs.

So... thanks for being you, pal!

Salty - you owe me a 6-pack of Foster Lager. I prefer the big blue cans.
The financial penalty reflects those lost profits, with nearly half of the $355 million — $168 million — representing the interest that Mr. Trump saved, and the remaining sum representing his profit on the recent sale of two properties, money that the judge has now clawed back from Mr. Trump and corporate entities he owns. Originally Posted by royamcr
Except there is a fatal flaw in your cockamamie theory that Trump saved a whopping $168 million in interest. It was completely made up. At trial, Deutsche Bank never said it would have charged a higher interest rate if Trump’s net-worth estimates had not been arguably inflated.

Dontcha think it's odd that your so-called victim disputes your cockamamie theory? Dontcha agree it's kind of odd that your so-called victim isn't the one suing Trump to claw back those "lost profits"?

But hey, I’m no expert in how these jaw-dropping, back-of-the-envelope amounts were calculated and quantified... you need to ask Lucas McCain, he’s the smartest guy in the room!
Except there is a fatal flaw in your cockamamie theory that Trump saved a whopping $168 million in interest. It was completely made up. At trial, Deutsche Bank never said it would have charged a higher interest rate if Trump’s net-worth estimates had not been arguably inflated.

Dontcha think it's odd that your so-called victim disputes your cockamamie theory? Dontcha agree it's kind of odd that your so-called victim isn't the one suing Trump to claw back those "lost profits"?

But hey, I’m no expert in how these jaw-dropping, back-of-the-envelope amounts were calculated and quantified... you need to ask Lucas McCain, he’s the smartest guy in the room! Originally Posted by lustylad
So everything bad about trump is made up or fake news. Got it.

Trump robbed a bank and is trying to get away with it.

Even if he didn't profit off of it he still committed fraud.

Go try to rob a bank and don't take any money. You still attempted robbery which is a crime.
... I sent you over yer neck oil there, Lusty...
I didn't expect Lucas to let me down - as I was interested
in his opinion. ... The Judge has disregarded facts and evidence
produced by both the Bank and Expert Witness - just so he could
find Trump guilty of something. ... And the Judge's own LOW
valuation of Mar-a-Lago surely shows us that.

#### Salty
Trumptards are peeing in their panty pads
Yes and their back sides are full.

Time for a change! 2 snicks Originally Posted by winn dixie
What qualifies a personas a Trumptard? Anyone in particular in mind who post here? Are you insulting everyone that doesn’t believe like you? The M and I are waiting for your explanation?
...doesn't apply to 'civil' judgements. Originally Posted by eyecu2
I must have skipped that civics class where you learned that civil trials were extra-Constitutional. Maybe you still have that chapter of that class to regale us with?