Foot Fetish

Woah UniqueMonique that's definitely hot

Yes that is!! I like that.......I like it a lot!!!
Love you feet Kaitly. Here is a pic of mine.
Originally Posted by Selena51
Pink is always sexy, looking good
Thanks beautiful
Thank you. I Love foot worship. Its so much fun. And very Erotic
I've fondled the foxy feet of Selena and Monique... VERY NICE
I can't wait till the next time I get to lick between those sexy little toes of Selena
Originally Posted by Selena51
Damn sexy.
I only worship the Kitty!! Originally Posted by bojulay
This is how I really feel, most of the time.

Kaitlyn, you also have very nice toes and fingers. As for your question I see some interesting things to do to, and have done by feet. First what I'd like to do with, I love both giving and receiving massages. I can rub and suck toes, run my cock over them, use your feet like tools that I use to rub parts of me, and I can cum on them.
As for what can be done by feet, I have seen some odd videos of people without hands using their feet and toes like hands, like say to rub all over my cock and balls.
Selena, we must talk��
Anytime Mopar71 .
I love Selena's feet. There is so much of her to enjoy, I don't get to spend enough time with them. Next session.....
Selena has a beautiful feet.
I've only had two clients who were into feet. They were very different. The first one had me dangle my feet over the side of the bed while he sat on the floor on a towel, and he would touch them, lick, suck and squeeze, (his pants off, me fully dressed.) I wasn't supposed to touch him at all. It would only take him about 20-30 mins and he would "finish" all over the towel on the floor. Get dressed and leave! He didn't like polish.
The 2nd one likes us both mostly nude on the bed, he likes clear polish or none. And I rub and slap him in the face with my feet and he licks and sucks them. We have mutual touching all over, but I keep my feet on his face, chest and crotch, until he finishes. I actually enjoy both sessions!
It feels good, and is very sensual. I like to incorporate a foot rub for my clients now, too, when I realized how sexy it is.