The secret to what makes every provider respond...

If you want every provider to respond, say you got a grand to blow like that one guy in iso. From the woodwork they came.
If anyone ever decides to send that type of message to me ...

I prefer BIOTCH - instead of bitch .... it's a personal choice I guess...

T Originally Posted by Torre Tames
At the mild risk of getting slightly off topic, what is the origin of bizarre spellings of bitch such as "biotech." I've noticed other common intentional mispellings such as substituting z for s -- which I dint understand either. Does this have any rational basis or encoded meaning? Is it some kind of subtle celebration of illiteracy? Does it have some basis in a TV show or some aspect of popular culture, none of which I follow? What the fuck is the basis for this?
At the mild risk of getting slightly off topic, what is the origin of bizarre spellings of bitch such as "biotech." I've noticed other common intentional mispellings such as substituting z for s -- which I dint understand either. Does this have any rational basis or encoded meaning? Is it some kind of subtle celebration of illiteracy? Does it have some basis in a TV show or some aspect of popular culture, none of which I follow? What the fuck is the basis for this? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
You don't get it because you're old. Welcome to the new age popz!

I assume you meant "biotch". In which case it's just meant as emphasis. A bitch < biotch.
You don't get it because you're old. Welcome to the new age popz!

I assume you meant "biotch". In which case it's just meant as emphasis. A bitch < biotch. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
At the mild risk of getting slightly off topic, what is the origin of bizarre spellings of bitch such as "biotech." Originally Posted by TexTushHog
That is an interesting concept - "biotech" (short for biotechnology - meaning genetically altered)
Perhaps there are some on this board that have been genetically altered !

As FID stated - it's a new age thing.
BIOTCH (pronounced ... Bee-Otch) is sorta slang for bitch ... but just sounds to me more flirty ... than bitch.
I grew up in a hispanic neighborhood ... and to use the slang VATO ... you had to have a certain camaraderie with a person to be able to say this to them.
I see this BIOTCH thing as the same.

Is it some kind of subtle celebration of illiteracy? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Yes ... unfortunately as it may seem ... that is how language is progressing in the new world.

I've noticed other common intentional mispellings such as substituting z for s -- which I dint understand either. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
And love your soul ... but you misspelled misspellings.
No secret I suppose! I sent one beautiful Lady a pm with what she asked for. Not another word from her. O well...........
She sure is intriguing to me.
  • BLM69
  • 04-21-2017, 12:18 PM
If they don't respond, fuck the whore and move on.
save so much going back and forth on pm's when it sent in one PM along with reading our showcase first..

I've found that giving them the screening info they ask for and $$$ get pretty good responses. Originally Posted by Hercules
There are words in the Showcases? Gina you are teasing me, again.
If they don't respond, fuck the whore and move on. Originally Posted by BLM69
I think that's the problem. If she doesn't respond you can't fuck her. hahaha
Interesting. A member since 2015. Only two reviews of BP girls the first week he joined. Both a "no". Only 5 posts in these last two years.

Just speaking for myself, of course, but man I am sure glad "you are here for us guys". I don't think I could have made it in this hobby world without your help these past two years.

And you sure do know the secret on how to get ladies to respond to you. You should write a book. That is an amazing technique.

I just want to thank you for being here for me.

PS:
OP has given real meaning to the phrase, "it's too bad stupidity isn't painful."
js Originally Posted by Gbfsl
what Gbfsl said..

he and I didn't reach 100 reviews utilizing your secret to success. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I never send dick pics. I don't like being laughed at. Originally Posted by ElBombero
Thanks guys, you made me actually LOL and made a piss poor day better.