The inept command under the PISSANT ADMITS they KILLED INOCENT people in drone strike...Ol'roy boy

There ain't no point, Erickson. I'm simply trying to illuminate the terrain in which we currently find ourselves deployed. You don't mind that, do you? And if you do, . . . .

You on my frequency?!

(What comes first? The question or exclamation mark?)

WTF does that have to do with the topic of this thread...
Sober up and read the thread again...
Why don't you tell us more about that investigation...that is when you sober up Originally Posted by bb1961

Begin the Jan. 6 investigation — now

https://www.timesrepublican.com/opin...stigation-now/

Like many Americans, the president expressed his preference for an independent bipartisan commission to conduct that investigation. But that path was closed last month when Senate Republicans killed the Jan. 6 commission bill. They did so at the bidding of Donald Trump and of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who articulated one of their more absurd arguments against the commission.

“I think we will know everything we need to know. We were all witnesses,” he said. “We were right there when it happened and I simply think the commission is not necessary.” When a shattering crime occurs and a major witness then insists that an investigation is “not necessary,” suspicion immediately arises concerning that person’s consciousness of guilt. McConnell has aimed to prevent or discredit an investigation of Jan. 6 not because we “know everything we need to know,” but because he’s scared to death of what we will learn. On Trump’s orders, the minority leader instructed his caucus to vote down the commission, its pre-midterm deadline and a host of other features demanded by House Republicans.

I am sober. And don't call me Shirley.

Ted Cruz, Kevin McCarthy et alia don't want an investigation to expose their complicity in the deadly attack on our Capitol.

But will move political mountains to drag an investigation into what was not an unusual occurrence just to score points in the midterms. That's how I can tie this to the topic. Get it now?

• oeb11
  • 09-18-2021, 06:40 AM
'r' and 95 zeroes - post Xinn propaganda - the usual 'Blame Trump' is flagrant - of fiden's very own murders of innocents.

DPSTs - refuse to ever accept consequences for their own actions
It is always Trump's - or Others Faults.

Typical of teh deluded minions

Who do love their marxist Big Brother - with the long, hard, hot cigars.

And now - the new marxist 'equity' - Big Sister!
this admin asleep at the wheel and he's on vacation AGAIN
this admin asleep at the wheel and he's on vacation AGAIN Originally Posted by rexdutchman
And what the fuck is the problem going away for the weekend? I'm not brining trump up in this, well fuck it yes I am. Trump golfed how much during his presidency? And guess what, every trip to Florida required a full on Air force one detail. That means 2 747s go where ever he goes.

Biden's trip to Delaware is a 1/2 hour helicopter ride away.
Ted Cruz, Kevin McCarthy et alia don't want an investigation to expose their complicity in the deadly attack on our Capitol.
Deadly to whom?
And what the fuck is the problem going away for the weekend? I'm not brining trump up in this, well fuck it yes I am. Trump golfed how much during his presidency? And guess what, every trip to Florida required a full on Air force one detail. That means 2 747s go where ever he goes.

Biden's trip to Delaware is a 1/2 hour helicopter ride away. Originally Posted by royamcr
and the kenyan didnt play golf? watch basketball? play with his tranny wife?
Deadly to whom? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

The the Capitol police specifically. To almost include second and third in line to the presidency. That's all.

No big deal, right? Nobody needs to know what happened.

It was an inside job that psychos like Lauren bimbo Boebert and Marjorie racist Greene want to keep quiet in order to appease the higher ups.

What is mob mentality?

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/...-mob-mentality

Regardless of whether that group includes people in your class, your neighborhood, or an entire nation, you may experience mob mentality.

You might get caught up in mob mentality for a few reasons. If disagreeing with the group poses a risk, you are more likely to stay silent. That risk can be small, like getting dirty looks, or large, like being punished.You probably won’t conform to a group you have nothing in common with.
and the kenyan didnt play golf? watch basketball? play with his tranny wife? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Now you are just being stupid with the tranny stuff. I know it is your fantasy to suck dick, might as well be the first lady...

What the fuck difference does it make what recreation the president takes. Golf, Basketball, fucking table tennis? It doesn't fucking matter.
and the kenyan didnt play golf? watch basketball? play with his tranny wife? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Then why take issue if the current president stays in the New England area at less expense to "us"?

Just jumping on a thread to complain now, but not then. Then give a pass to Obama. You don't make sense.
Now you are just being stupid with the tranny stuff. I know it is your fantasy to suck dick, might as well be the first lady...

What the fuck difference does it make what recreation the president takes. Golf, Basketball, fucking table tennis? It doesn't fucking matter. Originally Posted by royamcr

That was funny and surprising.

We're on the same side, but just watch out with that shit. Take it from my experience.

Some kids around here can't take it on the chin. The powers that be don't want a nasty back and forth.

That is all.

What the fuck difference does it make what recreation the president takes. Golf, Basketball, fucking table tennis? It doesn't fucking matter. Originally Posted by royamcr
Then why did you complain about Trump playing golf? Damn smh

Just noticed ol' roy has left the building
Got 'em! I wonder how many days. It's almost a badge of honor to get banned. Almost.
Got 'em! I wonder how many days. It's almost a badge of honor to get banned. Almost. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Every time I log in theres a possibility of a vacation granted from Eccie.
Every time I log in theres a possibility of a vacation granted from Eccie. Originally Posted by winn dixie
There is an art to the insult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPHjJnFqs-s

My likes are gone now.
Got 'em! I wonder how many days. It's almost a badge of honor to get banned. Almost. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
There's no honor in you...banned or not.