Do You Mind the Lies?

What!!.. Lies, you mean to tell me I dont have the biggest cock in the world an all the ladies Ive been with are not crazy about me!!... Well I ll be damned!
I never lie when I am with a woman, after all, the BFE is part of what shes paying for.
OTOH, she could tell you that you have a small dick, that you're horrible at DATY, that your breath smells like those onion rings you had at lunch, and that she can't wait until you leave so that she can wash your ass-stink off of her body.

I for one would prefer the "lie," or "illusion," call it what you will. Originally Posted by 7th is Heaven
Why are those the only options?
I don't say what I don't mean.

Illusion is one thing but an obvious lie is another. If you don't have a big dick, but you know how to use what you have, I will let you know. After all, you don't have to have a big dick to be good in bed. There are a lot more aspects to being a good lover than the size of your tool.

It would be like a guy telling me, "You are so thin and toned".....Dude, I know I am curvy and soft.....lol, I will just think you are trying to make me feel good, which I will appreciate, but at the same time I will know that you aren't being truthful.

I think most men know if they have a big dick or not, right?
If you give me the big "O" then you are doing great!
I like it when the screaming is real...and I'm under Reese!!! I'm screaming!
I like it when the screaming is real...and I'm under Reese!!! I'm screaming! Originally Posted by Prolongus

Scream baby!! I like that!
Ahem...getting back to the thread...ladies, be ACTIVE, please...both physically and verbally, even if you are faking it. Don't be honest and be quiet and just lay there, waiting for instructions...love the new-found religion during screaming (Oh, GOD!!!).
Screaming can go in 2 ways...

I have a preference for smaller dicks, just because they can get solid rock hard. A guy with a huge dick cant get as hard as I like them = )

If the screaming is in pain....then that just sucks in a bad way
Wait a minute.... are you suggesting that she doesn't think I too big for her?,,,that I'm not too hot for her...lol

Lie to me baby! I get all the reality I need during the day! Besides, I know I'm a stud...lol
How about a smaller dick that doesnt get "rock solid hard"? Im 65
I don't mind the bedroom lies.

But if you aren't at my place because you or someone who you are related to by marriage or some form propagation is at the hospital, you bet I don't believe you. Been doin this too long to buy that one. The truth works better when blowin me off because a party broke out at the house.
If she's a bad actress, it's a turn off.

If she's a good actress, or isn't acting at all, then it's a turn on. Originally Posted by still-asleep
True...
So what would have her say instead. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
The truth...might hurt but oh well

I don't pay to be lied to...I pay to please YOU, the provider
Her body actions will dictate whether or not she is being real or acting. Originally Posted by Thatdude
Also, true...
After all, you don't have to have a big dick to be good in bed. There are a lot more aspects to being a good lover than the size of your tool. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Awwww, thanks honey...makes me feel all warm inside
I think most men know if they have a big dick or not, right? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I think most men know if they have a big dick or not, right?

Originally Posted by DickEmDown

You mean this look on my face didn't convince you of that?

How many times have I ?
I have learned that when fingernails dig into my ears, thighs try to crush my skull, and the excess moisture threatens to drown me, the sensations are probably genuine. I just hold on until the ride is over.
she could tell you that you have a small dick, that you're horrible at DATY, that your breath smells like those onion rings you had at lunch, and that she can't wait until you leave so that she can wash your ass-stink off of her body.
7th is Heaven - HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING IN ON ONE OF MY DOM SESSIONS??!!!