Once a loser, always a loser

I've met both, Bam
I've met both, Bam Originally Posted by HDGristle
Now, that’s a Whopper!!!!

Invite Musk to Primantis!!!!!!!!

I’m sure he’d love to spend time with someone with TDS. Mebbe he would offer you Nueralink!!!!!!!!!.

The real losers are those who suffer severe TDS. They’re insufferable.
Thiel and Musk still support Trump. Are you saying they're not "intelligent"? Originally Posted by lustylad
I have no opinion on Thiel. Funny that. He does not appear in the news every week as trying to stir the pot, so he is better than Musk in my book.

Musk is smart, yes. He knows how to manipulate people, the stock market, sell things on lies and promises and bully people online. But he's a fucking moron in my book. He could be Batman. He has the money and he has the tech, but instead chose to lose more money than the world did from 9-11 on a social media platform where he could pretend to be a minor. He's a fucking goon.

The guy received 75 million votes last time around, and he is on track to collect more than that number on Nov. 5. Are you telling me NONE of those voters are "intelligent"?

He still failed to get even the majority of the popular vote. And he lost anyway
You would make yourself look more intelligent if you could avoid such sweeping, mindless generalizations that are easily debunked.
Sweeping, mindless generalizations are stolen from MAGA's playbook. Sorry.

Besides, you can't debunk an opinion.
I have no opinion on Thiel. Funny that. He does not appear in the news every week as trying to stir the pot, so he is better than Musk in my book.

Musk is smart, yes. He knows how to manipulate people, the stock market, sell things on lies and promises and bully people online. But he's a fucking moron in my book. He could be Batman. He has the money and he has the tech, but instead chose to lose more money than the world did from 9-11 on a social media platform where he could pretend to be a minor. He's a fucking goon.

Sweeping, mindless generalizations are stolen from MAGA's playbook. Sorry.

Besides, you can't debunk an opinion. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
He did.
Musk is smart, yes. He knows how to manipulate people, the stock market, sell things on lies and promises and bully people online. But he's a fucking moron... a fucking goon. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Betcha Elon was a genius and a hero to you when he first started selling Teslas. Smart guy showing us how to save the planet from climate change, right?

Then when he starts identifying as a political conservative, and openly declares his support for trumpy, you do a 180 on him. All of a sudden he's a liar, a manipulator, a moron, a goon.

Your name-calling gives it away. It's your TDS flaring up again.

He still failed to get even the majority of the popular vote. And he lost anyway. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
So what? The simple fact that he lost has nothing to do with whether or not some of the 75 million people who voted for him are highly intelligent.
Betcha Elon was a genius and a hero to you when he first started selling Teslas. Smart guy showing us how to save the planet from climate change, right?

Then when he starts identifying as a political conservative, and openly declares his support for trumpy, you do a 180 on him. All of a sudden he's a liar, a manipulator, a moron, a goon.

Your name-calling gives it away. It's your TDS flaring up again.

So what? The simple fact that he lost has nothing to do with whether or not some of the 75 million people who voted for him are highly intelligent. Originally Posted by lustylad
Lusty, Mr Gristle said he’s met Elon Musk and in his opinion. He’s not very bright. So there’s that!!!!
Lusty, Mr Gristle said he’s met Elon Musk and in his opinion. He’s not very bright. So there’s that!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
In fairness, I think Gristle said Elon's intelligence is overrated.

I think the guy is super smart in areas where I'm not. Like science and engineering. Wish I could give him a brainsuck sometime.
In fairness, I think Gristle said Elon's intelligence is overrated.

I think the guy is super smart in areas where I'm not. Like science and engineering. Wish I could give him a brainsuck sometime. Originally Posted by lustylad
He said “highly overrated”. But thats not the point. He said he met Theil
and Musk. I find the “highly” unbelievable. I mean, those two are incredibly successful, but Mr Gristle is just Eccie’s version of Alexa. Who’s he to judge?
I'm not going to quibble over exactly HOW smart he is. Let's just agree he is brighter than the 3 of us combined.

Gristle doesn't approve of the way Musk treats his tranny daughter.

Elon is MAGA, right?

If so, he also disproves the ignorant claim that all MAGA types are poorly educated.

I'm not going to quibble over exactly HOW smart he is. Let's just agree he is brighter than the 3 of us combined.

Gristle doesn't approve of the way Musk treats his tranny daughter.

Elon is MAGA, right?

If so, he also disproves the ignorant claim that all MAGA types are poorly educated.

Originally Posted by lustylad
I agree with your first two sentences. And Musk wasn’t MAGA until he was. So maybe he didn’t have a choice? Maybe he’s really on the OP and Gristles side, then he changed. If that’s the case, Musk is indeed, intelligent.
Oh wait! This may be evidence to the contrary!

Oh wait! This may be evidence to the contrary!

Originally Posted by lustylad
He didn’t have a choice either.

BAHAHAHA
Neither Thiel nor Musk are MAGA
Neither Thiel nor Musk are MAGA Originally Posted by HDGristle
So what.
Neither Thiel nor Musk are MAGA Originally Posted by HDGristle
Are you sure? Don't they carry MAGA membership cards in their wallets? Wear MAGA underwear? MAGA watches? Drink their coffee out of MAGA cups?

The photo of Elon in a MAGA hat wasn't photoshopped.