The Best

Can we have a "Best Self Promoter" category? It'll be interesting to see who nominates themselves.
Make it an online competition, with contestants performances taped. Anonymity could be an option. For example, each girl in the BBBJ contest could wear a mask/hood and you'd vote on "Lady #3" or whatever. Only guys with premium access can vote (a perk for the guys that give a little extra to keep the board going). Of course, this is just a starting point. Amendments can be offered....
Guys yall are on a roll now, some really great ideals, all we need now is for eccie to get on board, where yall at T_bone, St. Chris and Becky, can't you see it now, World Provider Championship by catagory sponsered by ECCIE
Hell if this is done right, we might be able to get some TV time on Pay-Per-View, opposite the Super Bowl Halftime Show ... forget Lingerie Football, we have Providers going head-to-head-to-head (pun intended) in a BBBJ contest ... and at $59.95 per home, and conservatively 2 million homes subscribing, we'd make just under $120 million ... pay the winner $1 million ... and us founding fathers, and founding babe Chelsea, split the remaining $119 million ...

I'd darn sure have plenty of hobbying money!!!!
How about T-shirts ???? I WAS THERE type ...........or Winners in each catagory ...
WINNER BEST BLOW JOB in NORTH TEXAS ....or something like that ..might also pop for a nice trophy for all to see when entering your incall ....My goodness what a plethora of possabilities ...... Originally Posted by tsrv4me
A little off topic, but i saw an especially good looking young lady in a bar in San Diego who had on a t-shirt (no bra) that said "Give me liberty or give me head". One of my all-time favorite slogans.

I'm saving up my mad money for the entry fee for the contests, and if need be I'll pay Chelsea's as well...

italiana princess also has claims on a bbbj title.
Originally Posted by pmdelites

Iaitntliein, this would be the contest winner I was referring to.
[quote]Several years ago there was a BBBJ contest, it was before my time, so I don't know the details, but Loving Kayla won as I recall.[/QUOTE]

Uh ummm, excuse me, but I believe it was a certain big boobied italian girl that won DFW's BBBJ Contest back in 2006.
Yes, it WAS that long ago. And yes the 1,300 was worth draining the life out of 3 judges...or was it 6...hell it's been too long!!

I believe that Chelsea has a great idea!!! We should start some more contests. As the reigning BBBJ Champ, I propose that it is time for more contests.

Pmdelites - please begin a list of Contestants for different categories (as someone mentioned here: CBJ, BBBJ, Rodeo girl, Strap on Queen, SQuirting Queen, Best Bunny Bumper...etc etc.)

I dunno, I think it could be fun. There is certainly no shortage on talent here in the DFW area.

Oh, and I officially Promote myself for Best:
1) BBBJ
2) GirL on GirL
3) Strap-on Queen

Ok, excuse my ignorance.."bunny bumper?"
it's a trade secret. must talk w/ italiana about it, or experience it with her.
Naughty Talk, Good Smooth Skin DATY, Slow Sexy BBBJ
so what are you all waiting on?
I dont know about getting myself involved but I like to watch. How about you gentleman doing "who has the biggest tool" or "who has the sexest tool". Come on guys wip it out!
so what are you all waiting on?
Ditto!!
well, remember, i posted a link to a photo of lil delites delicately held by lace fingers.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=243450
but i previously deleted the photo from villagephotos. anyone want to see it again?

oh!! you want to see it in person. i can arrange that :^)

btw, lita, i very much appreciate your vote of confidence in my knowledge of dfw women.
but i'd rather not have the responsibility of cuming up w/ the lists.
i'd be glad to collect nominations.

folks, just email them to eccieDude@yahoo.com [actual address]
then i'll summarize here or in a new thread.
May I be so bold as to suggest that the ladies conduct a Poll to see just how many ladies would participate in this proposed contest? I think, before putting the cart in front of the horse, we definitely need ro have the numbers ... I mean, doesn't make much sense or lead to the credibility of an award if we only have one lady going for the title of Ms. CG of DFW ... I would ask that the ladies conduct a private poll, in the PR ... we'd need to know how many will participate and what categories they would participate ... then we can send that information to the MODS for their consideration.

Just a thought.