GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IN THE NEWS AGAIN......

Good to know all the police in Texas have passed mind reading 101 Don't try that In Kansas .Of course you are such a bad ass laws are for sissies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
been waiting for you Shimp the Chimp.

i obey the laws, even if some cops don't know it or choose to ignore it.

what's the CCL statue there? that you must disclose you have a CCL even if you aren't carrying?

are you saying that in Kansas, if you follow the law, some jack booted cop's going to gun you down?

no wonder you cower like the Chimp you are.

do you even know? probably not. post the Kansas CCL law, Chimp.

we'll wait ..

George Zimmerman the white man's answer to OJ! Originally Posted by WTF
So "the answer" is a Hispanic guy? Thanks for the absolution.

I wonder if Zimmerman plans on some vigilante work in South Dallas? He better bring an AK. I doubt the brothers down there would take kindly to being trailed by his dumpling ass. Originally Posted by timpage
I don't think Zimmerman has ever planned on any "vigilante work." BTW, how do you know how we roll in the OC? That's right, you have an internet GED in mindreading.

Your CCL is tied to your drivers license when the officer runs it it will show. Not disclosing the fact will be a red flag to the officer. GZ was just covering his ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So if you run an out of state license, their out of state CCL shows up? I don't know, just asking aloud.
Actually the law in Kansas does NOT require you to disclose that you have a weapon in the car voluntarily. If you are asked then you must disclose and it is a good idea to disclose that you have a gun in the car but it is not required.
.... and it is a good idea to disclose that you have a gun in the car but it is not required. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Voluntarily undisclosed weapons (particularly firearms) are an understandable "red flag" to an LE officer during any kind of "stop" and that is because they are concerned for their own safety as will as others in the near vicinity and #2 the FACT that it was undisclosed creates a curiosity as to why it was not disclosed.

Of course, if the possessor is not legally entitled to possess the firearm at the time, then failure to disclose is "understandable" to another criminal, but not to the officer.

As an aside: If George was running with Florida plates ... coming from Florida .. into Texas that is a "natural" corridor and for years any folks within certain "profiles" passing through East Texas either way were suspect and any traffic violation would justify a stop to "look and see" who it is and what they are doing. In fact the Eastern District of Texas (Federal) is "hot" ... and will remain so for the foreseeable future.
Yes it is, but not in the minds of some it seems. Originally Posted by Old-T
Using term "loosely," of course.

Shakespeare got it right: "Much To Do About Nothing"

"Zimmerman was given a verbal warning instead of a ticket after the stop during the weekend, CNN reported. He was pulled over in Forney, a small city about 20 miles east of Dallas."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/...#ixzz2aiCRNTiW

Apparently, the officer making the stop determined that Mr. Zimmerman was no "menace" to Texas, even with a weapon on board.
He was speeding, in Texas....and told the officer he had a gun in the glove compartment................aga in, GZ did the right thing and acted responsible........can the same be said for TM?

http://therightscoop.com/george-zimm...-he-had-a-gun/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Wouldn't the right thing would of been not speeding (breaking the law) so you wouldn't be pulled over in the first place,
if it wasn't for the cause there wouldn't have been an effect.
This shit is getting old .

Don't worry..... next week another person, preferably an actual white person will be crucified by the media's disgusting racial witchhunt.
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2013, 06:07 AM
So "the answer" is a Hispanic guy? Thanks for the absolution.

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
White people's answer to OJ Simpson is George Zimmerman.

In the meantime Oprah chides the young black generation for not knowing their civil rights struggle history ; then exposes her own ignorance by claiming millions of blacks were lynched in the ole south!

Reality check....the number was more like 3,500 lynchings...about the number of black kids killed in Chicago this year?
In the meantime Oprah chides the young black generation for not knowing their civil rights struggle history ; then exposes her own ignorance by claiming millions of blacks were lynched in the ole south!

Reality check....the number was more like 3,500 lynchings...about the number of black kids killed in Chicago this year? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
if that were really true there wouldn't be any blacks left in this country. ignert biatch.

here's a little something for you timmy .. enjoy!

so those mean 'ol racist Republicans are the ones preventing movement on racism are they?

hmm..

Winfrey told Parade that young people today know “diddly squat” about the civil rights movement.
That much, at least is true.
If young people were taught real history, not the politically-correct pablum forced on students today, they would know that Democrats fought tooth-and-nail to stop civil rights legislation for decades and they would know that for years, southern blacks strongly supported Republicans, something that angered white Democrats to the point of violence.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/joe-new...#ixzz2aiqDj550
Actually the law in Kansas does NOT require you to disclose that you have a weapon in the car voluntarily. If you are asked then you must disclose and it is a good idea to disclose that you have a gun in the car but it is not required. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

BZZZZT wrong Your grade id a D
been waiting for you Shimp the Chimp.

i obey the laws, even if some cops don't know it or choose to ignore it.

what's the CCL statue there? that you must disclose you have a CCL even if you aren't carrying?

are you saying that in Kansas, if you follow the law, some jack booted cop's going to gun you down?

no wonder you cower like the Chimp you are.

do you even know? probably not. post the Kansas CCL law, Chimp.

we'll wait ..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Thanks for revealing your IQ is a 10

Reality check....the number was more like 3,500 lynchings...about the number of black kids killed in Chicago this year? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Well, shit. Only 3,500? Pffffft.
I told a cop that I had a weapon when he stopped me, then he wanted to see
it and check the serial number.

Better to keep that information to yourself.
The law requires him to disclose the presence of the weapon once he is asked for identification. So, he did what the law requires, not sure why he should get any brownie points for that. He's in Forney, Whirlytard....maybe you can establish contact and culminate your worship of him by giving him a blowjob you fucking knucklehead.

I wonder if Zimmerman plans on some vigilante work in South Dallas? He better bring an AK. I doubt the brothers down there would take kindly to being trailed by his dumpling ass. Originally Posted by timpage
He may have been taking into account the better safe than sorry rule.
Speaking from experience.

Oh, I forgot that Zimmerman no longer has the right to protect himself,
as a free citizen of the United States.