I never met N1CK1...but I want to..Some lies are being told

Typically this isn't a "one and done" type hobby (although for some it is). Even if she had seen you, unless you were an asshole or she just found you revolting, you would think she would be open to another session.

Dallas is hobby heaven. Chalk her up into the "life is too short" column and find someone else man.
Been texting her and I've been seeing other ladies to get the ref's to see her.
Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
Wow, man.

You did all that just so you want to hangout with her?

You really want this girl, you really want that bad, so bad you are getting other girls so you could get refs.

Man, let me buy you a beer for that.
Regardless of what happened, I don't understand why you would start this post. There are plenty of other great girls out there, why get hung up on one?
OP is too sensitive to be in the hobby.
Wow, man.

You did all that just so you want to hangout with her?

You really want this girl, you really want that bad, so bad you are getting other girls so you could get refs.

Man, let me buy you a beer for that. Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus
Lots of guys go see other chicks to build refs to go see someone they really want to see.
Lots of guys go see other chicks to build refs to go see someone they really want to see. Originally Posted by Analeese

I've been called "mentiras" or "mentiroso" by those pretty looking girls on BDD, which means liar so MANY TIMES.

But you know what, these cuban girls are so much fun at the back.

I'm gonna lie a lot.

I guess, the girl (niki1) must be doing something right.

LOL.

The ladies say I have a little dick and cum too fast....

Ok. So they aren't lying but I dont make a thread title about it.... Originally Posted by grean
That wins the internet today!! Well played sir.