Sex Toys

Kayla that was directed towards Dorothy, not you.
My favorite is a clitoral massager. It has 30 different settings, I like to say "a different one for every day of the month" lol. It's usb rechargeable, and waterproof fully submersible - I'm sure you know all "waterproof" toys aren't. But my favorite feature is it's memory, it turns on where you last had it before turning off. So if you have a favorite setting you don't have to click through 30x to find it.
I knew a woman who was toy addicted. She started small, but by the time she was finished she had some tool that was about the size and power of an impact wrench. No cock can compete with that, nor should they have to. It was actually pretty sad watching her get off.
I knew a woman who was toy addicted. She started small, but by the time she was finished she had some tool that was about the size and power of an impact wrench. No cock can compete with that, nor should they have to. It was actually pretty sad watching her get off. Originally Posted by jokacz
Wow, yeah...no. everything in moderation. And no man should feel like he's competing with a toy. I always say a toy should enhance activities, not replace them.
I guess I'm old fashioned or just a plain simpleton. I prefer a gal's favorite toy to be my winky lol. Just saying.
I don't knock people who don't use toys. Even most of the time when I play there are no toys. I just don't like snide comments.
Tori if you text or message me about where I can browse some of your toys you might have a new customer.
I don't knock people who don't use toys. Even most of the time when I play there are no toys. I just don't like snide comments. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I hope you don't think my comment was snide. I was poking fun at myself.
Not at all Cowboy. We all need to be able to laugh at ourselves.
Thanks BD! You were actually with me when I bought a few of my toys :-) Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I enjoyed exploring the festival with you, you taught me some things. I should have asked to see your collection in person there...BD
What do thin girls use? Whew
What do thin girls use? Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Are you saying bbg and tori are plumpers?
What do thin girls use? Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I can tell you from experience they use the same. The toys don't discriminate
Tori, u r my trusted source for all things erotic ! love to help a woman get warmed up with a toy or 2 ! and the clit or pussy pump is great to watch in use !
Something with a kickstand and a pull start, whew!