just a FYI

Shinepro? Originally Posted by Pyle1
Don’t worry he’s always around, sweating his balls off too!
Get your weight up youngster, get some reviews under your belt before you come at an esteemed seasoned vet here. Understand the pecking order in this game. Again, I don't really care for the Ebonics in the Op original post. Spell it out correctly so we don't have to guess Originally Posted by Pitroom
Am I supposed to defer to you because you have reviews? Lol.

Anyway I'm definitely new to the hobby... But I've seen about 15 women in 4 different countries in ~4 months. Once I get more active in Houston you can trust the reviews will be up. Adrianna Vasini was cool. I hope Olivia Fox will be even better....more to come.
Well lets get back to how hot it is.
Will Houston break 100 degrees today?

Also, I'm wondering about how long 200 pounds of ice cubes would last in a hot tub (with the heat turned off).

Btw, has anyone ever hung a hammock in a hot tub?

And no, not enough coffee yet this morning.
  • Uomo
  • 07-22-2023, 07:52 AM
Also, I'm wondering about how long 200 pounds of ice cubes would last in a hot tub (with the heat turned off). Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
This is not a easy formula to calculate as there are several variables like external heat, winds, size of the hot tub.. etc. But approx 17 hours

In a basic form its;
T=HoF∗m/P
Where T is the total time (seconds)
HoF is the heat of fusion of ice (335,000 J/kg) - constant
m is the mass of the ice (kg) (200Lbs = 90.7Kg)
P is the power delivered to the ice over time (Watts = Joules / Second)

Note: 200Lbs = 90.7Kg

So T= (335,000*90.7) / 500 = 60,769 seconds = 16H 52M 48S

cite: https://calculator.academy/ice-melting-time-calculator/
I hear ya. This damn heat causes swamp ass. Folk can laugh but it's real Originally Posted by winn dixie
There is a spray for swamp ass lol
This is not a easy formula to calculate as there are several variables like external heat, winds, size of the hot tub.. etc. But approx 17 hours

In a basic form its;
T=HoF∗m/P

cite: https://calculator.academy/ice-melting-time-calculator/ Originally Posted by Uomo
OMG I think that you are actually a bigger nerd than I am.

In a basic form its;
T=HoF∗m/P

cite: https://calculator.academy/ice-melting-time-calculator/ Originally Posted by Uomo
Damn it I ain’t going to lie I couldn’t tell you what one bit of that means…pretty smart dude
Uomo,
Congrats for actually presenting the correct formula.

But, you forgot a critical variable: One person, or two.
And if two, are they doing anything that generates additional heat?

Or is that included in your disclaimer?
  • Uomo
  • 07-22-2023, 04:17 PM
Uomo,
Congrats for actually presenting the correct formula.

But, you forgot a critical variable: One person, or two.
And if two, are they doing anything that generates additional heat?

Or is that included in your disclaimer? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Do I win a prize?

I didn't assume anyone was in the hot tub, but I don't think 1 or 2 makes large difference in the time unless they were moving or circulating the water whereas the heat transfer (power) rate would increase and that would shorten the time. If you assume a 10% increase in power, that would shorten the time to 15H 20M 45S
Do I win a prize? Originally Posted by Uomo
The younger generation that sit in chairs listening to my weak jokes for a few years get a piece of parchment paper that most of them put in a frame. Some burn it though.
  • Uomo
  • 07-22-2023, 07:28 PM
The younger generation that sit in chairs listening to my weak jokes for a few years get a piece of parchment paper that most of them put in a frame. Some burn it though. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I would have settled for a working search function, but the parchment paper is cute. Thanks
Do I win a prize?

I didn't assume anyone was in the hot tub, but I don't think 1 or 2 makes large difference in the time unless they were moving or circulating the water whereas the heat transfer (power) rate would increase and that would shorten the time. If you assume a 10% increase in power, that would shorten the time to 15H 20M 45S Originally Posted by Uomo
Nerd Talk Is Fucking SEXY AS HELL To Me You Deserve To Get Your Dick Sucked and Cum As Many Times As You NEED. BUT, the 1st nut should be in CG...

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!

*Back on topic* OP, you should ALWAYS be able to shower as many times as you need when you arrive and your session should not begin until after you shower. And have the Provider lay your clothes out to air dry by the a/c or hang to dry. Happy Hobbying!
So long as they're not Schweddy Balls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPpcfH_HHH8
Wash the affected area thoroughly with soap and warm water.
Dry the affected area thoroughly after bathing and exercise.
Dry rash areas thoroughly with hair drier.
Apply astringents like Sea Breeze
Change clothes and undergarments every day.
Wear loose cotton clothing.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-02-2023, 11:59 PM

just know if im going to u incall....i will be fresh showered....buttttt im a heavy sweater Originally Posted by Michael8219
imma a heavy hitta and a heavy shoota but summertime i always leave my heavy sweater at home. it's one of those woven irish wooly things. feels like one of those saintly hairshirts. i'm like damn, we should be livin in the 21st century, not like the middle ages or some shit. is that really da best we can do just to stay warm on a rainy irish december morn? or maybe the itchiness isn't a bug, but a feature. dam irish are hella religious. that's how cum they still aint got no snakes. oh also something called glaciers. those fuckers are just ruthless on my poor slithering reptilian friends..