Speaking of cancelling, what do you think about this?

• oklib
  • 08-30-2010, 05:01 PM
Ben Dover A.K.A BYD
All I can say is I would
hope that all the good
hobbier's will stay away
this provider she will
regret being a no show
Mr. bILL
It's surprising that you didn't get a deposit. If you have 2 or more appts for the same day, you can risk not getting the deposit. But for just ONE appt for the entire day requires a deposit. I never get the hotel room in advance if I am only expecting one date. I reserve the room and wait for the client to show up. I also do NOT date men who have a problem being seen with me in public.

We have a drink at the bar and then I go check in and we go upstairs together. I know alot of men would be extremely uncomfortable with that. I wouldn't want to date the men who can't sit down and have a drink with me anyway. Of course, if I have 2 or more appts, this isn't an issue. I'm already in the room. So this usually is NOT an issue.
I also do NOT date men who have a problem being seen with me in public.

We have a drink at the bar and then I go check in and we go upstairs together. I know alot of men would be extremely uncomfortable with that. I wouldn't want to date the men who can't sit down and have a drink with me anyway. Of course, if I have 2 or more appts, this isn't an issue. I'm already in the room. So this usually is NOT an issue. Originally Posted by ReeseRivera
This is a little off topic but since you raise the subject, I'm curious about how you do that.

Looking at your showcase, you show (abstracted):

$100 Meet & Greet (Cocktails/Coffee)
$300 Whole House - 1 Hour
It appears you may be asking for both when a guy is trying to meet you for an hour. If that's the case, you're not doing anything unreasonable; but, it is a very uncommon approach that may throw a lot of guys off their rhythm.

Your photos are smokin' by the way. You list your location as WNY. Does that put you closer to Syracuse, Rochester or Buffalo?
Ok, I've been asked by a few to update this.

I got an email from this provider. It was a week after the appointment and ONLY after I posted what happened. She only offered the same excuses and a couple new ones, she never did apologize or offer any reimbursement. She more or less made me out to be an a$$hole for posting it. I guess I might be but she doesn't even know me. I never intended to hurt her reputaion or business and that's why I NEVER mentioned her name. I hope this ends it for good, I wish her the best and i've got a photoshoot to get to.. Thanks..BD
Ok, I've been asked by a few to update this.

I got an email from this provider. It was a week after the appointment and ONLY after I posted what happened. She only offered the same excuses and a couple new ones, she never did apologize or offer any reimbursement. She more or less made me out to be an a$$hole for posting it. I guess I might be but she doesn't even know me. I never intended to hurt her reputaion or business and that's why I NEVER mentioned her name. I hope this ends it for good, I wish her the best and i've got a photoshoot to get to.. Thanks..BD Originally Posted by ben dover
BD... you're a class act. I don't think I would have shown as much restraint if I was burned for that much.
BD... you're a class act. I don't think I would have shown as much restraint if I was burned for that much. Originally Posted by mwebber
Yes he is, now we should probably let this thread die as I think BD would want.
Thread closed at the suggestion of the O.P.