How early is too early?

I usually text of inform as I drive to let them know where I'm at. I wonder if that turns into a nuisance? But i'm like that with wherever and whomever i'm hanging out with.
I try to arrive at her door right on time. But I get to the neighborhood early to drive around and make sure there is nothing suspicious around there. And I can scope out a good parking place. Billwm Originally Posted by Billwm
I also try to arrive at her door right on time. But if it is my 1st time there, I'll get to the area early to see if there is anything suspicious; and also try to find a good parking place.

I usually text of inform as I drive to let them know where I'm at.... But i'm like that with wherever and whomever i'm hanging out with. Originally Posted by hulli
I'll call ahead to let her know how long I think it will take me to get there from where I am calling. If I'm cutting it close or traffic is holding me up, and I'll also tell her where I am and what my ETA is.
How early is too early?

In general, being on time shows respect for the other person. Since traffic can be so heavy in Htown that means that I usually schedule to arrive in the area a little early.

Topic reminds me of the brand new dad asking the guy with five kids how long you have to wait after the birth before you have sex with your wife. Well, he said, that depends on whether or not she has a private room.