Cash app scam ally green eyes

just a trolling monger that does most of his dealings in the dallas scene and stumbled on the atrocities mentioned above...

what the fuck are you thinking even mentioning the idea of using a cash app?

what we do is a crime and whom ever is stupid enough to leave a trail deserves their fate, whatever is chosen for them by the monger gods.

sounds likes dude is just talking shit and girl owned him pretty quick..bravo
Where you at - ass hat? Lol

This guy's rebuttal taking almost as long as SAGE takes to get that smoking body ready! It's bullshit, she is the coolest of the cool in the hobby!!!
QUOTE]Went through very similar experience with this one. Just like some of you I have known this provider turned bandit for years. I had what i thought a very cool ongoing relationship with "sage". Out of nowhere she pulled a fast one on me. Very disappointed. Does she play the houdini mindgame for an hour or longer right before your scheduled date? Every time. But the quality of the date is usually worth it. She has ways that will make you want to pull your hair out but i never thought she would outright rob a date. Maybe she is going through a rough time. Either way... Unsat behavior. I thought our occasional arrangement was worth more than a bill... Its crass to whine over a poor judgement call as a hobbyist but when i saw the behavior was a pattern i was inspired to add credibility to the claim. Attatched is her request for help during "crisis" and then the flip of the script. The old damsel in distress routine. LoL

[Staff edit. M]
[/QUOTE]
  • Mokoa
  • 07-09-2020, 02:29 AM
Both sides have spoken.

We are done here.