Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

• mr666
  • 08-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Who cares??

Where is that hot little redheaded no MSOG girl??
When will she be back?? Originally Posted by bojulay
Who's that?

I know the hot red headed no DATY girl. (No I don't know her current whereabouts)
Where is that hot little redheaded no MSOG girl??
When will she be back?? Originally Posted by bojulay
Who's that? Originally Posted by mr666
Caroline Davenport?
  • romab
  • 08-03-2015, 01:41 PM
HH. Just to disagree little with you. Her antics weren't amusing after about one rant. I wish anyone the best but think if this is her RW attitude she is really going to get a serious bitch slap by mouthing some of the bullshit she used to drop here. Hay DM hate to tell you but you are not anything spectacular in the scheme of the RW.

That aside, hope she does OK for herself. And yes would be the height of it if she reappears. R
  • romab
  • 08-03-2015, 01:46 PM
CD & DM both return. As Captin says in Top Gun "God help us"
I do not know when but I guarantee when she does
it will NOT be her fault and there will be Hell to pay.
"Talking Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money"

Do you mean paying for it or receiving for it?
I am glad she is gone! She was a very rude provider!
Can DM place a bet?
HH. Just to disagree little with you. Her antics weren't amusing after about one rant. I wish anyone the best but think if this is her RW attitude she is really going to get a serious bitch slap by mouthing some of the bullshit she used to drop here. Hay DM hate to tell you but you are not anything spectacular in the scheme of the RW.

That aside, hope she does OK for herself. And yes would be the height of it if she reappears. R Originally Posted by romab
You obviously take this board way to seriously!! My reviews will tell you what type of person I am but I bet you never looked at them..

I don't need your approval I have many others who actually matter who approve of Dorthy !!
I am glad she is gone! She was a very rude provider! Originally Posted by Twin_420
RUDE lol Threats about hurting someone very badly is rude don't start your bs !!

www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1436577&highl ight=
I do not know when but I guarantee when she does
it will NOT be her fault and there will be Hell to pay. Originally Posted by rduke4923
pffft
  • jerky
  • 08-03-2015, 04:17 PM
When you got her into a bed she had a lot of pluses. She actually has a great personality once you get one on one, she has fantastic boobs and one of the best bbbj's I have had. Her ass got a little bigger but it seemed to make her pussy tighter which ain't a bad thing...and it was nice and snug to begin with. She was a cool chick, if you showed her a little respect...and followed her rules...weren't oriental...and she liked you.
Only in Houston is a 3rd rate whore like her have any leverage with hobbyists.
DEAR HATERS,

If you judge me by my online persona and never actually got the honor to meet me your opinion is comical.. Most of you fucktards talking shit have been declined by me.. I have met many wonderful people here and have spoke to many wonderful people.. I will miss some of you and I wish yall the best but I will in fact be moving on in my life!!!

It's funny that some of you won't ever talk shit to me on the board instead you wait till you assume im gone to let your assdamn open its flood gates..

One thing about me is if I don't like you I tell you & don't hide until the big bad wolf is in hibernation!!

Learn to grow some nutts and stop being scary mitches..

This will be my last post

Kisses,,

DORTHY MOTHERFUCKING MONROE