IDEAS FOR LOCATION IN BUFFALO 1st TIME STAYING

The pool is very nice. I tend to avoid indoor Hotel pools because they are so over chlorinated. This one was not, and the water was very warm. There is a restaurant/bar, and cabana bar by the pool. Room Service is available. It has everything.
The Canadian discount got me a Superior King for $102/night. Orbitz $105 for a Standard King. I didn't see much difference.
The decor is a bit dated, but not worn. Retro 90's. The Galleria Mall is a two min walk out the back door. There is a Mighty Taco, across the street. OMG! is all I can say about Mighty Taco. So f'ing delicious.
AND, there's a Burlington Coat Factory within walking distance! I always travel by train, so I need to be centrally located. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Yes I am here this was a great reccomendation and thanks a bunch.... I already been to the bar lol but Im going to jump in this pool at some point! OMG the mall... Lets just say I need to stay away lol! Thanks again for your help... Now to find the strip club lol... I hear pharaoh is great!!
Wishing I was there...
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (120.0 KB, 80 views)
Booking.com
Millennium
King 95.20
Superior King 103.20
That's for tomorrow, more lead time and they are probably lower.
They have always been cheapest site in my experience.
Booking.com
Millennium
King 95.20
Superior King 103.20
That's for tomorrow, more lead time and they are probably lower.
They have always been cheapest site in my experience. Originally Posted by jokacz
Well orbitz not so bad I could have save $4 with booking.com
Try to find better than the Millennium ... I hated that hotel it sucks.
Try to find better than the Millennium ... I hated that hotel it sucks. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I am looking into that for my next trip to buffalo.... I liked being centrally located but the hotel itself was extremely warn and out dated... I think I will go downtown to the Hyatt next time! If its not warn out! Lol

Nevertheless, it was a good trip and the hotel was quiet.. Expensive room service but overall a great trip!!
I think I will go downtown to the Hyatt next time! Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
Some clients might find downtown not very convenient for them.
Some clients might find downtown not very convenient for them. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Your right... I asked a number of people would that be okay & they said yes with advance notice. So, I will have to work on that! Giving guys time enough to plan...
I agree with Jack. There's numerous places in an area like Amherst. Most of which are easy to get to. I would think most guys would rather go to the burbs rather than the city. Amherst is similar to Henrietta in the number of places you can stay.
I agree with Jack. There's numerous places in an area like Amherst. Most of which are easy to get to. I would think most guys would rather go to the burbs rather than the city. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I have learned that when you have insane skills with a great personality and the fact that a guy knows you are safe... Most guys will travel to see you if they really wanna see you a 2nd time! I may loose a few but gain a few too but Im up for the challenge...

I like challenges lol they give me a rush!!
Is not the greatest concentration of wealth in Amherst/Williamsville?
  • GP
  • 01-17-2014, 10:44 PM
Jack and Cowboy are right, downtown Buffalo absolutely sucks. This topic has been discussed NUMEROUS times on this site and it has always been the general consensus that providers will do better in the burbs. Parking in Buffalo is by far the worst ever. Of course anyone is always free to do as they please, but you asked for opinions, and you got them.

Go where the money is and it ain't downtown!
Jack and Cowboy are right, downtown Buffalo absolutely sucks. This topic has been discussed NUMEROUS times on this site and it has always been the general consensus that providers will do better in the burbs. Parking in Buffalo is by far the worst ever. Of course anyone is always free to do as they please, but you asked for opinions, and you got them.

Go where the money is and it ain't downtown! Originally Posted by GP
Why do I always have success in places that people find hard to believe... I was actually kinda upset by all the calls I did get for downtown... Idk if something was going on or what but the calls that came in out of 20 let's say 10 was downtown.... Crazy how that works huh! #1 complaint I heard is why you go so far from downtown! It's cool I will find my way cuz what I do when I survey a new area.. Is go to the city twice in two different areas just to see what works for me.... & I got some great feed back which is awesome!!
I was also thinking about how she would occupy her free time. I'd rather travel around Amherst than downtown Buffalo.