Most beautiful provider in Dallas

Take a careful look at all the providers showcases. I guarantee you will find something beautiful about each one. I like Avon(the cosmetic company)s phrase "Women are beautiful". How true.
I vote for Heather because I'm under her! And her pics are beautiful! Want to find out for real one day!
  • fawn
  • 11-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Baby, I've got the popcorn, you bring the beer...this one's gonna be a good one! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

Hey Lana, make room for one more on the couch,
I wanna watch.....
Sweet Heather
Soooooooooo...you pick THAT Provider and proclaim "Yeah, she's THE most beautiful Provider in MY opinion" and then have to duck for the next month while all of the "not-so-pretty" Providers get to remember the names of the Hobbyists that excluded this pretty tail and those hot boobs and ask "So I'm not THAT pretty?" or "So what am I..roadkill!!!" OR "Guess you know the name of the only Provider that'll see you from now until your dick falls off, huh?"

MINEFIELD! MINEFIELD!!!
My taste, Ashli @ Cleopatra
I don't know who's the most beautiful provider in Dallas. But I'm ready to vote on the most worthless thread of the year.
Reese Foster Originally Posted by esteve
Wow... thank you so much.
Soooooooooo...you pick THAT Provider and proclaim "Yeah, she's THE most beautiful Provider in MY opinion" and then have to duck for the next month while all of the "not-so-pretty" Providers get to remember the names of the Hobbyists that excluded this pretty tail and those hot boobs and ask "So I'm not THAT pretty?" or "So what am I..roadkill!!!" OR "Guess you know the name of the only Provider that'll see you from now until your dick falls off, huh?"

MINEFIELD! MINEFIELD!!! Originally Posted by txcwby6
or the rent is due.
Hayden Hightower, dont be a girly man.
If someone is hot name her.
Aww thanks honey!!!!
I vote for Heather because I'm under her! And her pics are beautiful! Want to find out for real one day! Originally Posted by TonyStark
You won't be disappointed; she's the real thing looks and fun! I vote for Heather and Laci in a tie. No, not tied up.
On the couch between Lana and Fawn; worse ways to spend a Saturday, no?
Laney Von is the most beautiful provider in Dallas with Rachel Moore coming in a close second.
Every woman is a beauty, but some are a little more than others.