P411 offline?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Already misses p411. lol
It's back up on Chrome.
It's working for me, for the moment.
Not working for me. I'm on chrome.
Yup it's up and running......yes
I don't know what the difference is in how you are getting it and I'm not. It's weird.

I can't get to it from my phone either.
It's probably a DNS issue and some people have the IP address cached, which is why it would be working for some. Probably just a temporary issue.
There are about a half dozen available now ads for dfw, so there is at least some activity. Although that is a lot less than normal for this time of day.
Per Gina:"We have been working with the different layers of security protecting the site, and those "layers" got buggered up, causing the problems with the site that you are seeing today. We are working to unravel and resolve the issues. So sorry, thank you for your patience."
Thanks for the update. I had even cleared my cookies because I thought it was user error...lol

To the nice gentleman awaiting my reply, I promise I'm not ignoring you!
Nothing on my end
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-21-2015, 06:29 AM
Still can't get on today. Even e-mails sent to Gina come back with a cannot be delivered message. Anyone have factual insight as to the problem?
They are probably revamping security and taking precautions due to the Ashley Madison hacking incident.
Uit worked for me a moment ago.

I don't have any inside information, but if I know Gina, it's bothering her a lot more than its bothering us. She's a professional in the best sense of the word. You can bet your bottom dollar that she's doing what she can to get it fixed and fixed right.
They are probably revamping security and taking precautions due to the Ashley Madison hacking incident. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I was going to sign up this week and that very thought has me rethinking.