warning for ladies in dallas

cream pies are when guy cums in you ..
as for SS not sure why Dallas or Houston are so wanting it ??
I get asked a lot when in Tx.. I just say no
Cal its called Camel Slide = SS
i dont understand the point of a SS, i had it done once and didnt know what she was doing until she told me. I didnt feel anything and it didnt seem special.
i dont understand the point of a SS, i had it done once and didnt know what she was doing until she told me. I didnt feel anything and it didnt seem special. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Then it wasnt done right, my friend
  • snarl
  • 02-17-2016, 01:02 PM
Omg sorry that happened to you. Please send me the handle so I can call the bareback task force. Originally Posted by Pillikari

You should offer to take her on a snipe hunt while you're at it.
Almost every guy that talked to me while i was there asked for it. You just politely say no and if they don't want to see you move on. From a guys point of view, doesn't hurt to ask. From our point of view, annoying but seems like the question is becoming the norm.
You're wrong. It is specifically the girls who say it's not offered in their showcase who are most likely to mount naturally unsolicited.

You know, the Ladies could clearly state it in bold coloured letters in their profile that they don't and they would still be asked.

Every guy thinks he is special and can be granted access.
I have no problem with a person asking but why if it is clearly stated not on the menu. Originally Posted by Precious_b
OP, this is not even a warning and you should know better. It's not like guys in LA (or SFV) haven't asked you this before. I once inquired about time with you through Humaniplex when I lived in LA, and decided not to proceed since you were too high maintenance. I'd recommend guys to avoid her in Dallas as well.
I am the John in question. Guilty as charged. The only reason I told her to get off her high horse was because she flipped out and made it seem like I asked to rape her kid or something. I said a simple no would have been enough. And then she has the audacity to claim she doesn't bb anyone. Lololol. And starts an alert. Haha. Glad I didn't see her. Way too strung up.
[QUOTE=snarl;1057818070]You should offer to take her on a snipe hunt while you're at it.[/ Blah Blah Blah
All these hungry mouths and you wanna cum in her pussy.