Review: The Infamous BJ broke my NCNS cherry!

Best inadvertent, though unfortunate, use of Handle:

IBJ = Imfamous BJ aka I've Been Jailed

Sorry, couldn't resist...

It does suck (hell, there I go again!)

Bizz, is that "win" or "wind" Hee Hee
who the fuck decided bubba needs to be a mod? Originally Posted by monkmonk
EL OH EL!
See and I was just going to post that there has to be something wrong. BJ wouldn't just do that.

Glad you're out babe. Take a few showers.
  • L.A.
  • 01-18-2012, 08:16 AM
I can't believe anyone who finished 3rd grade would post such nonsense. If you get taken in on warrants, are you gonna call the provider you have an appointment with later that day, or a lawyer or a close friend or relative?

IBJ to Pleasurewolf: "I'm sorry I'm in jail and have to cancel our appointment. Can you please call my lawyer and my mother for me?" Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

"Lighten up Frances"

Going out on a limb here....way out....but I think he might have been joking.
And just to keep on topic....glad you're ok BJ

Going out on a limb here....way out....but I think he might have been joking.
Originally Posted by L.A.
Where was the ...LOL then? That's the normal way to indicate you don't mean something...IJS
And BJ, the jail excuse is lame, you get one phone call Originally Posted by monkmonk

Congrats on your very first love threAD, BJ! Glad you made it out of the slammer, and I hope you get to blow the OP soon and make everything better!

OXOXO
~D.
  • 69er
  • 01-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Unlike most of the gents around here, I find it helpful for the NCNS to be posted even if the lady did have an excuse.

Some ladies just seem to breed problems. They always have an excuse. Perhaps the lady's car did break down, but perhaps that is because it has been 30,000 miles since the last oil change. Perhaps she did run out of battery for her phone, but she might try charging it daily, or bringing a charger with her since she relies on it for business. We all make mistakes, but BJ is responsible for this... If she'd paid the tickets, he'd have gotten his session. The excuses I've heard are endless, and NCNS's include some of the most WK'ed ladies here.

Knowing how often these little NCNS sessions happen is as helpful as knowing if there was an excuse. I think the trend to report them is positive!
I kinda have to agree with 69er but BJ's situation would be an exception. If it were me, I'd be pretty Fing pissed someone would post this KNOWING my reputation. Something would have to be terribly wrong for me to do a NCNS. I would hope concern would top the brain instead of indignant anger and public lashings.

And you all say you hate us having an assistant. Geez.
So apparently jail phone call etiquette is taught in the 3rd grade. Originally Posted by TheBizz
It's part of the TAKS standardized testing the kiddies take beginning at third grade, along with being a convincing heroin mule, when to recognize an undercover police officer, and the proper weights and measurements of narcotics distribution (a.k.a. the metric system).

No child left behind, indeed.
BJ is responsible for this... If she'd paid the tickets, he'd have gotten his session. Originally Posted by 69er
Sorta like.. If your mom would've just swallowed that day..

Ummm, "LOL".
Sorta like.. If your mom would've just swallowed that day..

Ummm, "LOL". Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Post of the year so far goes to Bj
If it were me, I'd be pretty Fing pissed someone would post this.. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Me? Pissed? Nah, it's all gravy, baby. It was all my fault, I did sincerely apologize, ain't shit else I can do. I am sorry tho, to the OP, whateverthetruckhisnamewas.

Glad you're out babe. Take a few showers. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Thanks! I'll just wait to take those showers until after my make-up session with the OP.
Unlike most of the gents around here, I find it helpful for the NCNS to be posted even if the lady did have an excuse.

Some ladies just seem to breed problems. They always have an excuse. Perhaps the lady's car did break down, but perhaps that is because it has been 30,000 miles since the last oil change. Perhaps she did run out of battery for her phone, but she might try charging it daily, or bringing a charger with her since she relies on it for business. We all make mistakes, but BJ is responsible for this... If she'd paid the tickets, he'd have gotten his session. The excuses I've heard are endless, and NCNS's include some of the most WK'ed ladies here.

Knowing how often these little NCNS sessions happen is as helpful as knowing if there was an excuse. I think the trend to report them is positive! Originally Posted by 69er
Although I agree with your statement about many providers, IBJ is not one that I have ever heard, up to this thread, doing NCNS.

I can promise you I am not a WK of hers or anyone else, just stating facts.
I am sorry though, I know it really sucks to get no-showed after looking forward to, making plans to get away and such, no matter the excuse. I do sympathize.

I really am a pretty awesome chic, I just play like a bitch on whore boards.

Whenever you are ready, pleasurewolf, cash in this 1 free blowjob coupon as my attempt to make it up to you.

All I ask is that you, ummm, tip me a few bucks?? Sorry but I've been all sold out of free blowjobs since about half-way thru high school.

I'm a PM/phone call away.
I am sorry though, I know it really sucks to get no-showed after looking forward to, making plans to get away and such, no matter the excuse. I do sympathize.

I really am a pretty awesome chic, I just play like a bitch on whore boards.

Whenever you are ready, pleasurewolf, cash in this 1 free blowjob coupon as my attempt to make it up to you.

All I ask is that you, ummm, tip me a few bucks?? Sorry but I've been all sold out of free blowjobs since about half-way thru high school.

I'm a PM/phone call away. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
If he won't take that coupon, I sure as hell will.