And it begins. WWIII

99% of American kids today are too fat, too stupid, too medicated, and too self centered to be warfighters. God help us if there’s ever a war before it can be fought with robots, controlled by Doritos munching, Mountain Dew swilling, acne encrusted neckbeards from their parents basement. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That’s no lie!
99% of American kids today are too fat, too stupid, too medicated, and too self centered to be warfighters. God help us if there’s ever a war before it can be fought with robots, controlled by Doritos munching, Mountain Dew swilling, acne encrusted neckbeards from their parents basement. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You also forgot more feminized..

Alot are doing make-up tutorials, and worried about their lip gloss popping..
Iran, you have been gonged!!!

If you're not yssup, then why did you take offense and reply, dickmouth? Originally Posted by lustylad
Because he is Yssup.
I am sure there is a class for you to take to improve your parenting skills.
Because he is Yssup. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Another fucking loonie on a witch hunt. ^^^^
Another fucking loonie on a witch hunt. ^^^^ Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Now you know how Trump felt. The only difference is you're actually guilty, lol.
Here we go.
ANOTHER 5-STAR SELF-ANOINTED DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD...
Fucking tragics and uncalled for. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
"PoleHummer", I agree you and "ASSUP" are pathetic "yous" two don't FOOL anybody
Another fucking loonie on a witch hunt. ^^^^ Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Are you "fucking" these days? How do you compete with a broom handle?
Here we go.

Fucking tragics and uncalled for.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/05/polit...nya/index.html Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You were too scared to fight in Vietnam and you are scared to fight now.
  • oeb11
  • 01-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Only retarded mental-midgets with puny dicks fail to understand that this all started more than 40 years ago.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IBH - i do not recognize the photo.
Please provide the reference milieu
Thanks!
You were too scared to fight in Vietnam and you are scared to fight now. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I wasn’t in the military, fredsy. But I will drop gloves with you, you fucking coward, as soon as I get finished smashing your mum.

IBH - i do not recognize the photo.
Please provide the reference milieu
Thanks! Originally Posted by oeb11
It’s a dildomfactorys warehouse, where Hanksy keeps his small dick collections.

Lazy bugger.
"PoleHummer", I agree you and "ASSUP" are pathetic "yous" two don't FOOL anybody Originally Posted by bb1961
Don’t needs to fool anybody, beebsy. yous are fool enough for all of us.

Now give your puss flaps a tug, pussy!
Well, it’s going to take some time to convince our allies to follow that fat lying bastard into war. He’s the laughing stock of NATO he can’t build a coalition.