So it was deliberate...

How many Taliban have crossed our Southern border this year? Originally Posted by LexusLover

More, or less than the dumpsterfire president's supporters that attacked and killed when trying to install their autocrat on January 6th? My guess is less.
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2021, 04:56 PM
95 and zeroes - still stuck on Trump as POTUS
sorry - and I am very sorry for America and what fiden is doing to a free country.

Your senile fiden is POTUS - and behaving exactly as teh ChiCommunist dupe He is.

bow to Comrade Xi - 95 and zeroes.
funny thing about it is that he did say he was going to be a 1 term president. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
1/2 term
More, or less than the dumpsterfire president's supporters that attacked and killed when trying to install their autocrat on January 6th? My guess is less. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
"attacked and killed" .... really?

Once you made a statement like that the rest is also bullshit.
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2021, 05:03 PM
fiden is so bad - even Pelosi may vote to impeach in 2022 - and Schumer to convict.
DPSTs - Your Obama was 'Right"~!!!!

YAHOO) - Barack Obama reportedly spoke with a Democrat, expressing his private doubts about Joe Biden becoming the Democrat presidential nominee in 2020.

According to Politico, the former president said: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up."

Mr. Obama was also said to have spoken about his own understanding of the 2020 Democrat electorate in Iowa.

"And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden," he reportedly said.
"attacked and killed" .... really?

Once you made a statement like that the rest is also bullshit. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Yes. A self documented terrorist attack, and testified to before Congress.

Bullshit, my ass.

You don't have to believe it for it to be true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uIZ4C3Y0Ng
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2021, 05:23 PM
95 and Zeroes
Bullshit, my ass. - True - you spout regularly

You don't have to believe it for it to be true. True " i don't beleive the Communist marxist dogma

You do - that is True!
Yes. A self documented terrorist attack, and testified to before Congress.

Bullshit, my ass. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Does it make you feel more secure to fabricate and lie?

I wouldn't want to embarrass you further, but could you share the identity of the person who you claim was killed by the protestors entering the capitol building after the capitol police allowed them to enter? (Note: I listened to the "testimony" and was particularly disappointed at LE lying under oath.) You probably didn't actually watch and listen to the lying officers, but instead got your "conclusions" from the LameStreamMedia which consistently fabricates events and mischaracterizes them to fit their agenda.

Like you and others on here do.
95 and Zeroes
Bullshit, my ass. - True - you spout regularly

You don't have to believe it for it to be true. True " i don't beleive the Communist marxist dogma

You do - that is True! Originally Posted by oeb11
I am bewildered as to why he would post that sorry excuse for an officer as a basis for demonstrating that someone was killed in the Capitol building by the protestors allowed to enter by the Capitol police. Did the "officer" plan the withdrawal from Afghanistan upon which Bitten has acted. ("C-Span2"????)

You don't have to believe it for it to be true.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
What's somewhat concerning is that you profess to believe it.

Only one person there was shot and killed. A female. The shooter was not a protestor.

I'm beginning to believe that you may be Cortez .... she has a bad habit also of falsifying events.

Like the one in which she was being attacked in her office .... flash backs from a prior assault.
He Dreamed of Being a Police Officer, Then Was Killed by a Pro-Trump Mob

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/u...d-capitol.html

If all the evidence out there isn't enough, you're not worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyioZODhKbE

Just throw everyone who doesn't cater to your view under the bus. A four-star general in that position has more respect than the mob that killed the Capitol Police Officer.
What's somewhat concerning is that you profess to believe it.

Only one person there was shot and killed. A female. The shooter was not a protestor.

I'm beginning to believe that you may be Cortez .... she has a bad habit also of falsifying events.

Like the one in which she was being attacked in her office .... flash backs from a prior assault. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Your side has already proven itself to be terrorists. And you question how many Taliban make it across the border? Try fighting domestic white supremacy terrorists to prevent more dead Americans. Oh, wait. You are . . . .
Does it make you feel more secure to fabricate and lie?

I wouldn't want to embarrass you further, but could you share the identity of the person who you claim was killed by the protestors entering the capitol building after the capitol police allowed them to enter? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Dissonance is not pretty.

When there is a barricade, you are not allowed entry. Just FYI.

Poetry 101: What Is Dissonance in Poetry? Dissonance Definition with Examples

https://www.masterclass.com/articles...-with-examples

To get a sense of what dissonance sounds like in poetry, it can help to think about what it sounds like in the day-to-day. A baby crying, a person screaming and an alarm going off are all common examples of dissonance. These sounds are annoying, disruptive or put a listener on edge.

Another useful reference is music, where dissonance is also a key concept. Think about the instinctual discomfort you feel when a musician hits a wrong note, the chords that play in a thriller movie soundtrack as the suspense builds, or the challenging compositions in jazz and avant-garde styles.
More, or less than the dumpsterfire president's supporters that attacked and killed when trying to install their autocrat on January 6th? My guess is less. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
What the heck you talking about?
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2021, 07:01 PM
9500 never really knows - just spouting teh usual made up lies Communist narrative propaganda by the Che' Xinn channel and lying LSM.

typical for a communist revolutionary who does love mass murderes.
and total idiots like Chomsky!