Weird shit on Dallas public transportation

I thought this was a thread about how DART is never on time which is typical of most major metropolitan cities' public transportations.

Well, here's my thoughts on this:

I’m just puzzled why the OP thought anyone would give a shit. No pun intended.
Maybe the posts and follow ups are part of a sociology or psychology experiment he has for and Intro To course. Attitudes Toward Non-Squitor Defecation Stories: A Small Longitudinal Survey Among Prostitution Customers. What Johns Say about No John Around.
Supermarket in the ghetto. Yeah right.
Supermarket in the ghetto. Yeah right. Originally Posted by PeterBota
He's probably referring to fiesta by the kiest train stop, which is just North of South Dallas UNT.

C'mon....who hasn't had to shit in a big hurry in the woods or behind a dumpster before? Everyone poops.
Maybe the posts and follow ups are part of a sociology or psychology experiment he has for and Intro To course. Attitudes Toward Non-Squitor Defecation Stories: A Small Longitudinal Survey Among Prostitution Customers. What Johns Say about No John Around. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Ha! that is funny. Kind of like a thesis.
Come on! Who hasn't had to shit somewhere other than a toilet? When you gotta go, you gotta go.
Come on! Who hasn't had to shit somewhere other than a toilet? When you gotta go, you gotta go. Originally Posted by Gabe Horn
But who felt compelled to post at length about it?
I laughed my ass off reading it
I laughed my ass off reading it Originally Posted by Bill James
Hopefully you didn't shart while doing so.
Didn't think there were any pine forests in the Dallas area. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
And I didn't realize the TRE or light rail went from South Dallas to UNT.
  • L.A.
  • 02-05-2018, 08:36 AM
Only thing interesting about this thread is how many people who posted are now banned.
Only thing interesting about this thread is how many people who posted are now banned. Originally Posted by L.A.
Right wtf lol
Who else has needed to crap outside?
This sounds like bullshit, but if it’s not... wtf is your problem? Thank god everyone isn’t like you or we’d live in a fucking cesspool. Originally Posted by JohnSnow

They're like that in San Francisco.

no, I'm not kidding - go look it up