CHUNG TRANNY LOVER IS A FAG LIBTARD HOMO

• Megga
  • 12-17-2019, 02:32 PM
Nothing’s like a big piles of shit to attracts the flies! Didn’t take long, did it, shmelt! What happened, pheasant? Did CT smash your mum while yous were at the cross burnings the other night? I hear she has more teeth in her snapper than she’s got in her yapper. Is that true? Turdsy?

LOLLING hobo dicks cheese! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Your fag pm licked Trumps ass. Good n cleaned up all the shit. Trudeau licked his balls next.
Xhi licked his balls too

Rocket man only got to suck his toes.

Everybody has to suck Trumps dick.

He is the fucking man.
Pelosi shifty Nader aoc ilhan talib etc Trudeau
Xhi

Big T is a fucking man. You jealous of the T ????

Trudeau 2 faced bitch.

They are all Trumps bitch.

Hoehummer cock sucker w tranny Chung.

I will ban your handle. I’m a few hours. Fuckn loser.

America is number 1. We Fuck everybody. Understand

America is the boss. Y’all work for us. Homo
Another inbred hoser from the Great White South, with all the chest puffers, chin waggers and hoodies lined up behinds him, just achings to get their licks in. A fuckins triumphs, I can assured yous! LOLLING ballchinnians!

Welcome to the forum, shmelt! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

less than 24 hours before your other handle makes parole .. Yssup Hoe.

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 12-17-2019, 02:37 PM
OP- inappropriate - just personal denigration and not political Forum related.

Keep it up - you too can join the "Band"!
Your fag pm licked Trumps ass. Good n cleaned up all the shit. Trudeau licked his balls next.
Xhi licked his balls too

Rocket man only got to suck his toes.

Everybody has to suck Trumps dick.

He is the fucking man.
Pelosi shifty Nader aoc ilhan talib etc Trudeau
Xhi

Big T is a fucking man. You jealous of the T ????

Trudeau 2 faced bitch.

They are all Trumps bitch.

Hoehummer cock sucker w tranny Chung.

I will ban your handle. I’m a few hours. Fuckn loser.

America is number 1. We Fuck everybody. Understand

America is the boss. Y’all work for us. Homo Originally Posted by Megga
LOLLING at the weak grade 3 girls school chirp, ballchinnian. Yous are going to get on the wrong sides of Winnsy, oebsy and pedsy. But all’s is not lost, because you can still have their backsides!

I’ve heard a better chirping on a 1970’s roller derby Betamax tape you fucking loser.
LOLLING at the weak grade 3 girls school chirp, ballchinnian. Yous are going to get on the wrong sides of Winnsy, oebsy and pedsy. But all’s is not lost, because you can still have their backsides!

I’ve heard a better chirping on a 1970’s roller derby Betamax tape you fucking loser. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Lots of queers in clarksville
  • Megga
  • 12-17-2019, 02:55 PM
OP- inappropriate - just personal denigration and not political Forum related.

Keep it up - you too can join the "Band"! Originally Posted by oeb11
Thank you Oeb

I appreciate watching my 6

This ain’t my first rodeo. I just need to get hoe hum banned is all.

I already know my destiny.

Regards PeterBota
Thank you Oeb

Regards PeterBota Originally Posted by Megga
Is that’s why yous are sendings me love letters, ballchinnian, you little bitch?
  • oeb11
  • 12-17-2019, 03:02 PM
Thank you Oeb

Regards PeterBota Originally Posted by Megga

oeb11-I am not "watching your back" - and don't want anything from a One posting that garbage.
  • Megga
  • 12-17-2019, 03:02 PM
Is that’s why yous are sendings me love letters, ballchinnian, you little bitch? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You dumb 3 grader. You fell for the ez trick. I got him to send me a pm.
RTM it. He will be gone. Lmao

Trudeau was making drinks for Trump. And shining his shoes. Good little French retard Canadian cock sucker homo fag loser like you too

Lmao
You thinks? WTF is RTM?

Maybe now yous will stop sending me love letters, you little bitch
megga/PeterBota… HoeHummer is eating you for lunch.. he is far more intellectually advanced than you, my insane friend.

you can bet I will be bringing this shit up later, when comparing the far-right vs. the left-leaning guys

I will be posting "PeterBota".. that's all.. that will sink every right-wing nut job thread on this Forum.
You thinks? WTF is RTM?

Maybe now yous will stop sending me love letters, you little bitch Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You don’t know anything about “thinking”.
megga/PeterBota… HoeHummer is eating you for lunch.. he is far more intellectually advanced than you, my insane friend.

you can bet I will be bringing this shit up later, when comparing the far-right vs. the left-leaning guys

I will be posting "PeterBota".. that's all.. that will sink every right-wing nut job thread on this Forum. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So whos the fuck is this loser, CT? Sounds like Turdsy only dumber, or beebsy, only smarter. Or any of the interchangeable parts from Pitt onlys butcher.
  • Megga
  • 12-17-2019, 03:12 PM

I will be posting "PeterBota".. that's all.. that will sink every right-wing nut job thread on this Forum. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You will be gone bitch. Post my balls on any thread. Tranny libtard lover. Broke libtard.

You are nobody.

Someone will post about you bragginh about your raw doggin black preggos. And paying for that shit!