Whispers ... With all Due respect: Stop PM'ing me. If its worth saying then say in public or don't say it at all. cc'ing every Mod in your 'interesting' advice to me is also not welcome.

Spacemtn Originally Posted by Spacemtn

You can cum see me anytime babe. Half off every item in store! LOL

Back on topic......shhhhhh commercial is over.

KKA
XOXO
Spacemtn gets me all hot and bothered when he talks like that...
Why not make it fun and take it to the spiderhole...ijs
Why not make it fun and take it to the spiderhole...ijs Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

What fun is that? This started in coed and should end in coed

sixx
I think Brit and KKA have the right idea. Let's just fuck.
Bud33 did you not get enough attention as a little boy???? Can we all say Drama Queen!
Not sure what is meant by this statement????? By including the Mods in the exchange, which you did as well BTW, would indicate that what was said was above board, straight forward, and civil, and I am really trying to understand what would be "dishonest" in including the Mods (you know the people charged with trying to maintain some small form of order here)???? Given some of the past exchanges, including the Mods eliminates or at least lessens, the possibility of insults, hostile remarks, etc since if the Mods witness them sanctions must be forthcomming!!

Please enlighten me (since many have the popcorn ready and are waiting) as to what would make a conversation (that included a very large olive branch and was pretty damn diplomatic, IJS) that included all of the local Mods, a discussion lacking in honesty?????

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Well I beg to differ on the content and the olive branch and what it was or was not soaked in. To me it came across as 3 options on my side.

Comply, Ignore, Respond

He made it quite clear in the messaging what would occur if I didn't Comply. which narrowed the option to 1.

The cc'ing of mods was most assuredly just documentation in a friendly fashion. I am positive by no means was it forearming Moderators with the PM's in case i responded to private button-pushing with some kind of public display where i reposted pointable or bannable information.

IJS
Sixx, Wylde... I cannot comment further on the content of the PM's.

The purpose of this thread thus far has been well served. No new PM's. He can paint it however he wants because he's the only one that can, well other than a moderator who might want to read them again. IJS
Contacting you via PM was an attempt to clear the drama and bullshit from the forums.

Something that everybody says Whispers thrives on. He did in fact try to take this one out of the Forums.

It was a matter of trying to ask you to work together to bring the shit here to an end.

I read this as he was asking to find some common ground and knowing that you would (just as most of us here do) agree to disagree on other items.

To try to get you involved in taking things in a lighter more positive direction...
After re-reading it, it would be hard to characterize it any other way.

Copying the Mods was simply a manner of documenting an attempt to deal with some of the personal crap you and a few others keep starting here..... off the boards

Next Whispers will be called a Prophet, cause he looked into the crystal ball and saw exactly how this would play out!!!!!

Oh well..... It was worth a try.....

I guess it is sometimes hard to believe that Whispers would be Diplomatic, but in this case.................

Thanks for proving the point being made in the other thread.

You just prefer to keep it hostile and dramatic....

Well... Go for it! Originally Posted by Whispers
Look, I am not here to sing the praises of Whispers or anyone else. God knows, he has not even begun to try your patience until you try to Moderate him, but in this case he stuck his hand out (sincerely, I might add) and got left hanging. You have to ask yourself, Why?? I know from business dealings with him, that when he shakes your hand, it is golden.

Sixx, Wylde... I cannot comment further on the content of the PM's.

The purpose of this thread thus far has been well served. No new PM's. He can paint it however he wants because he's the only one that can, well other than a moderator who might want to read them again. IJS Originally Posted by budman33
Never one who can't admit he might have missed something, I did followed your suggestion and went back and re read the PM's. Please keep in mind I have pointed and banned several involved here including the OP when they were out of bounds. Yes, he did offer 3 different options, however, again just my interpretation, his intent seemed to be just what he states in the above quote. "It was a matter of trying to ask you to work together to bring the shit here to an end."

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I agree Space. he was also very clear with ...

"Or else"

I'm sorry, I don't like or else's. character flaw I guess. There was not much intent to work together but more to tell/suggest me what do to, or suffer the consequences. That was quite surprising to me given that he cc'd all 3 moderators and not all that olive branchy.

But by all means in the sake of clarity he fully has my permission to post the PM's and if I'm wrong then I apologize.
Sorry.. Back in a minute
WTF is all this drama steming from, exactly?
WTF is all this drama stemming from, exactly? Originally Posted by cruzer
Dunno, guess we have to wait and see if the PM will ever be submitted for public scrutiny.

KKA
XOXO
Dunno, guess we have to wait and see if the PM will ever be submitted for public scrutiny. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
I'm considering it......

Actually I started to post it a little while ago .......

It was here for all of about 3 minutes.....a couple of posts back from here....

then I decided to first to seek a few other opinions.....

I'll forward you a copy of what I sent him..

feel free to give me your honest assessment of my initial contact.....
  • Vyt
  • 01-06-2012, 10:01 AM
WTF is all this drama steming from, exactly? Originally Posted by cruzer
Lack of sex.