Guess some things will never change

I have emailed them and have just been awaiting a reply........
It's usually a bad idea to post any hints about which particular hotel a lady may be staying in. (Thanks GG, I fixed it.... OS)
It's usually a bad idea to post any hints about which particular hotel a lady may be staying in. (Thanks GG, I fixed it.... OS) Originally Posted by GneissGuy

Good point GG! *wink*

BUT~~~

I received no reply from any of my options so my hands are tied boys........

I will have to just wait for another opportunity.....

~Gen Nicole~
Good point GG! *wink*

BUT~~~

I received no reply from any of my options so my hands are tied boys........
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole

I didn't know you were into bondage.....
I didn't know you were into bondage..... Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Realy???!!!

Yea, I like a little bondage from time to time...

It just depends on my mood that day, and of course, the gentleman I'm spending time with...*wink*

~Gen Nicole~
We'll have to move you from a little bondage to whole hog(tie) experiences. i volunteer to be your guinea pig.
Mr. Mod....for B-CS, I suggest you ad in the sticky re specifying where a lady is planning to travel, a further suggestion to check hotel availability PRIOR to posting dates....in B-CS it will be all or nothing most of the time trying to get a room.
TAMU has 48,000 students and when something is going on in town that draws
people to TAMU, there won't be any rooms. There are about 4,000 hotel rooms in B-CS.

I have no idea re Waco and Killeen.
Mr. Mod....for B-CS, I suggest you ad in the sticky re specifying where a lady is planning to travel, a further suggestion to check hotel availability PRIOR to posting dates....in B-CS it will be all or nothing most of the time trying to get a room.
people to TAMU, there won't be any rooms. There are about 4,000 hotel rooms in B-CS.

I have no idea re Waco and Killeen. Originally Posted by wineluvr55
I totally agree with you, but also may I add:

It would also be great for the gents to let traveling provider know when there is an event happening that may prevent her from getting a room. Since I don't live there, I have no idea of what is going on unless someone informs me of it....

I know this city forum moves slow and not too much particiaption (on the board) but it would be helpful for us gals to get those bits of info when we are planning to go to a city....

I'll be looking to make a 2 day stop in each city in this forum during the beginning of summer....

~Gen Nicole~

I have no idea re Waco and Killeen. Originally Posted by wineluvr55
Bryan/College Station remains unique in this area for that problem.... football weekends, parents day weekend, etc... you will end up like Mary and Joseph if you don't have reservations a year in advance... LOL.

To be fair to the ladies, the areas they live in, do NOT have these problems.... they are accustomed to being able to book same day or a few days out (with few exceptions).

ALL of the travelling ladies tell me that without a level of pre-booking, they will not make the trip to B/CS - so catch 22.

I will amend the sticky with a note about hotel availability in B/CS, thanks Wineluvr for the suggestion.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Ladies
How about just posting" I'll be happy to visit such and such a date
if I can book enouph appt."
no cute adds with no cities or test dates just straight forward and to the point.
That puts the trip on us, if enouph prebook the interest is there.
In the past several ladies stopped by for 1 evening as they went from dallas to houston or austin. They'd have one or two appt. prebooked for the evening.

mike
I "promise" that I can never book an appt. for a visit without knowing which city
the visit will be held in.