How many wives let husbands CIM?

I dated a girl for a while and while she preferred to fuck, whenever aunt flo would come to visit, I would get an awesome BJ complete with a swallow. Only chick I ever knew where I actually looked forward to that time of the month.
Seriously, what do women get from BBBJ and/or CIM. It's not like there is any sexual stimulators, receptors in the mouth. And its not like having a popsicle or hot dog. SO's do it because they enjoy pleasing you, and providers do it because they are being paid. Why do you think so many let you CIM then spit? DATY is whole other issue. It feels good for the woman, they get and O from it, different from being inside, and men do it for the taste and the ego boost of getting the women off. Originally Posted by GTDADDY

Well, I for one, love giving BBBJ, and I also love to swallow! I do not spit! It is a turn on. Not a turn on that I just swallowed cum but that I swallowed and it turned him on BIG TIME. Ummm, that is what we are doing right? Trying to please YOU? Yeah, so I think the ones who spit it out, probably do not enjoy it, those who swallow it up and keep on sucking...OBVIOUSLY are turned on for what ever reason.
I have 2 ex-wife's and 3 ex-GF's who did.
I have always thought that more did then not.
The only one was my son's Mom, but she didn't like sex either after my son was born.
Who knows, but if they don't then they pay rent.....
What pisses me off is that my SO wants me to go down on her but she rarely goes down on me. When she does go down on me, it ends with HJ. CIM? Forget it. Few women will let their man CIM, so that is why providers have so much business.
What pisses me off is that my SO wants me to go down on her but she rarely goes down on me. When she does go down on me, it ends with HJ. CIM? Forget it. Few women will let their man CIM, so that is why providers have so much business. Originally Posted by Darth Houston

That is crazy! I have always felt it is my SO "RIGHT" to CIM. Honestly, I dont understand why ladies do not let their SO do so, and it is just wrong for you to expect the goods from the guy but not want to give in return..
Marry me nikkilove......u can swallow me every night if you want. or M W and F....and i do you T Th and S.
Marry me nikkilove......u can swallow me every night if you want. or M W and F....and i do you T Th and S. Originally Posted by windowshopper

Every night sounds yummy to me, and Ill take you up on MY T Th ans S.
My SO loves to do this with me, she likes to play with women too and knows I am on here and thinks it's hot lol, damn I'm lucky lol
No issues with my SO letting me CIM, it is just not an activity I care for, I much prefer cum inside than CIM. K9 ending has always been my preference.
I dated a girl ..... Originally Posted by bullet0
many years ago who was extremely devout at following the directions contained in the Bible, which, according to her interpretation, forbid intercourse, but not BBBJ's. Needless to say she was religiously enthusiastic about demonstrating her God-sanctioned talent frequently following another Biblically mandated activity of assuring that there was nothing left behind to clean....."cleanliness is next to Godliness."
In a past life, yes, that was something that was on the menue. (I'm a widower).

But when you talk to Providers, they will tell you that the majority of their clients "hobby" because of the limited activities at home.

How many have known guys who had drop dead georgous wives, but strayed quite often.

It's the oldest profession for a reason. Hookers can thank the American Housewife for most of their success.
Not mine! Maybe 3 times in a 10+ year marriage. Bumped into an Asian girl who worked in the building and had a two year go with her, she'd swallow like it was breathing. Shoulda married her! :-p
Shoulda married her! :-p Originally Posted by Jake501
Nope. She might have quit!
  • rwksl
  • 04-01-2012, 10:25 AM
I can only speak to my situation. My wife is almost always happy to give me a BJ. And she's okay with CIM since she knows it feels good to me. But she doesn't like the taste of sperm, so she spits it out afterwards. I am not in a position to disagree with her on the taste- because I have never tasted sperm, and never intend to walk this mile in her shoes.
Some women claim they can get off while giving a BBBJ. Others say they actually like the taste. Originally Posted by oldman
LMAO... Keep telling yourself that oldman.