BYE BYE HOBBY WORLD

Gotta love a retirement thread when the tour dates are listed and a day earlier, a review special ad is posted...http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...660&highlight= Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Yeah I was calling it a review special when I was planning on staying in the hobby. Had a wonderful opportunity come around this morning, for when I arrive at my new home so I'm running with it. Thanks for the kind words
Daphne Hart Baby,

I wish you the best in the world. I'm sure you will be fine. Just remember one thing, don't allow that temptation to take over your decision making process. You're stepping into a real world. No more fantasy. Only reality.

Best wishes!!!

XO
Y&M
Daphne,

Best Wishes for your new journey. We will miss the mistress of sensuality.
Good luck. I never had the pleasure of seeing u. I enjoy your photos. Yes I too remember her "Guys clean your butts" thread. It was funny and sad.LOL
Love you Daphne... I know you will do well. You dont need luck girl, you make your own luck.... Muah!
Raiders of the Lost Ark - The opening of the Ark …: http://youtu.be/0APF3SO9tqE

Once you're out, don't ever look back!
I enjoyed your postings ... and your showcase was/is compelling. I'm glad I had a chance to enjoy the Daphne Hart experience. I enjoyed everything about it, including the conversation.

Glad to hear you have an opportunity which excites you. I'm sure success lies down any path you travel ... and nothing blocks your way of returning.

For those who never booked a session .. and therefore did no receive the email from DH outlining some of her guidelines ... I'll pass along my favorite.

Words to the effect of: Don't tell me you love me. It's a real mood breaker.

And she was in earnest as I'm sure more than one guy found out. I heeded the advice and kept my emotions on the professional level ...

So .. my best regards to the mistress of transactional sex!
Best of luck!
  • MojoR
  • 04-03-2015, 06:28 AM
Best of luck to you Daphne-Hart. I've some great memories of our times together. I'm sure with your brains and passion you will make a great success of this new opportunity.
Safe travels Daphne! Was great to have met you. Best wishes for your future endeavors!
All the best to you Daphne. I'm glad I got to enjoy your company several times and regret not making it back to see you again. I was one of your first when you started in Plano.
I'll never forget your coaching of Georgia on how a doubles session should be.
Rock on, babydoll. Be safe and happy!!!

Are you still going to be in Dallas for a week mid April?
Yes I will still be in Dallas 4/13-4/17
So as most of you know I am moving out of Dallas in a few weeks. When I go, I have decided to leave the hobby world behind. ...
I hope y'all continue to have lots of dirty fun and stay safe!!
XOXO LOVES!!!
Daphne Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
congratulations and welcome to the the next phase of your life!
hope it is as much fun and rewarding [memories wise] as your providing career has been.

Daphne Hart Baby,
I wish you the best in the world. I'm sure you will be fine. Just remember one thing, don't allow that temptation to take over your decision making process. You're stepping into a real world. No more fantasy. Only reality.

Best wishes!!!
XO
Y&M Originally Posted by You&Me
whoa there Y&M!!!

while reality is where we mainly need to live and exist,
i suggest that no one ever forget their provider/client experiences.
and take some time to fantasize and dream.

cos sometimes reality can get pretty down and depressing.
so, dream, fantasize, imagine.
and then get back to the real world w/ the inspiration and energy you gained from those dreams, fantasizes, imaginations.

best to all and have a deliteful life!
one more thing daphne,

this from your showcase tells me you really cared about the guys you entertained.
something that more providers should learn and use in their business/hobby.

"I'm a young, intelligent, girl next door with a penchant for sensuality and complete enthusiasm for making your dreams come true.

My passions are not illusory.
My indulgence is your ecstasy.
I have never felt more free and alive doing anything than I do now, enjoying my time with you."
  • motor
  • 04-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Daphne come over and fuck me stupid......its not a long endevor