OIO's latest campaign against the OFIO's

Don't say that. The average hobbyist isn't young or fit. Originally Posted by tzv13
No shit.

He bumped a thread from an admitted "big round guy"

I wonder how sugar compares to honey. http://xkcd.com/357 Originally Posted by Gamer
Or kindness and money??? Hmmmm, I wonder.
No need to keep this thread open either since the OP is BANNED.

Mods please address this. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
+1
gee why do these voices sound so familiar? same song different mouthpieces. you guys are so predictable.
It's almost like having RR around...
Hawkman's exchanges w/ The Oralsurgeon/Crazy Marine reminded me of old SA threads...nahhhh, must be a coincidence.

Glad I don't qualify for Skippy's guidelines, as I am younger and weigh less than 60-70% of my clients. The other 30-40% are the 20-40 yr olds(highest repeat clientele) who have a thing for sexy, blond mature women.

My point? I don't have to defend myself against someone's ignorant statement (ladies, resist the urge to do so, as well).

Intended insults only hurt if they resonate. Call me fat, ugly, old all day long...I would have to believe it's true in order for it to hurt.
If I am having to turn away or decline appointments then my reality carries far more weight than the OP or his wannabe's baseless insults.

Of course there are women (of all shapes, sizes,ages,flavors etc.,) to satisfy the various tastes and desires of men.

A woman should never feel she has to defend her desirability. Who cares if someone hurls an insult, has an agenda to gain attention AND (probably) loathes women. It is a reflection on the originator - not the target.

So, whatever guys...*yawn*
Call me fat, ugly, old all day long...I would have to believe it's true in order for it to hurt. Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Yew kin call meh ennythang, jus' don't call me late fer supper!
'Speshully if'n Ah gots sump'in ta put up 'er!
OP is banned and can't respond.

Closing this one.

sixx