Encounter: Amber is a Luxury

Or both in the same sitting. Hips or Lips
Weird experience with this one. Review to follow. Anyone notice the swastika tattoo on her left index finger?
Weird experience with this one. Review to follow. Anyone notice the swastika tattoo on her left index finger? Originally Posted by bently579
Looking forward to your review, I had a great time with her and still need to post mine. As for the tattoo, I did not notice it as I was distracted with other activities. The swatstika has been a symbol of peace in Buddhism and Confucism in Asia since well before Germans ever used it. I don’t know exactly what it means but it’s not a big deal.
Looking forward to your review, I had a great time with her and still need to post mine. As for the tattoo, I did not notice it as I was distracted with other activities. The swatstika has been a symbol of peace in Buddhism and Confucism in Asia since well before Germans ever used it. I don’t know exactly what it means but it’s not a big deal. Originally Posted by Purplefizz
Indeed! Symbols mean different things in different cultures. I need to get accultured with Amber's body. She sounds great.
Weird experience with this one. Review to follow. Anyone notice the swastika tattoo on her left index finger? Originally Posted by bently579
What happened to your review? I wanted to read about the swastika, but more than that I wanted to read about a wild sex experience. Other guys report Amber does it all
What happened to your review? I wanted to read about the swastika, but more than that I wanted to read about a wild sex experience. Other guys report Amber does it all Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
Looks like he is from Houston, so perhaps he forgot about us?
No worries, I think we know enough about Amber's great skills. I find it curious that an out-of-towner would post a quick mention about a swastika, then disappear.
Very good review. Can learn alot from it
Is Amber still at Lux?
Maybe she's a traveler from The Man In The High Castle time line? She just visits here to make some extra money and she returns to her normal time line where she's a dental hygienist.
Is Amber still at Lux? Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
Yes.. She has had 2 short vacations since she started, so I get the confusion.