Encounter: Scarlett Ruby... Broke my bank, in a good way

I am Vietnamese myself and I have a lot of friends around 30-35yo. She definitely looks older than my friends, closer to 35-40 I guess.
But age doesnt matter much as long as you guys have fun.
Ruby is a beautiful hot and sexy girl! I have seen her a few times now and her service is immaculate! She doesn’t rush, and she makes sure I finish everytime. Her pussy is extremely tight and feels so good everytime I enter. She enjoys herself everytime we hang out and i highly recommend seeing her if you are in the Houston area. The experience she has given me everytime has been out of this world!
Ruby is a beautiful hot and sexy girl! I have seen her a few times now and her service is immaculate! She doesn’t rush, and she makes sure I finish everytime. Her pussy is extremely tight and feels so good everytime I enter. She enjoys herself everytime we hang out and i highly recommend seeing her if you are in the Houston area. The experience she has given me everytime has been out of this world! Originally Posted by HoustonRiverOak
Hello Ruby, and welcome to the site!
My best guess is 27, 4 months, 5 days
She really really enjoys sucking cock. I am currently teaching her some new tricks on how to suck. I like it when she chokes herself on my cock. She also loves to have her titties covered with jizz. She has a nice rack that looks awesome covered in cum. Ask her to finger herself as she sucks you off, she really goes wild then. Originally Posted by Daddio

4 bones and you have to teach her how to properly suck cock? Wtf!!!!
did she do her makeup?
I've spent time with her and have zero complaints. Great communication and she really worked hard to provide an awesome experience. Sexy, smart and easy going. The tightness comments are spot on.
I saw Ruby this morning. I was able to meet up with her within 2 hours. When i got to the location she greeted me very warmly. from there we went inside and chatted for a good 10 minutes. I was originally shocked by how upright and a big the tits were at first, but they were amazing. Shes is the true meaning of TnA. it was awesome, great curves and extremely responsive to all the request i gave. it was a non rushed experience and i will definately be seeing her again soon. I find it weird that people are saying that she looks older than she is. definitely not in her 30s or 40s. Overall i give the exp. a 9/10 which ties the highest I've given. When it comes to girls being receptive, open, and caring her hospitality is far superior to most
she's 29 . also man her teeth are fucked but shes got a nice body !

It's just me? nobody mention how dirty her incall garage is,and I was not impressed by the looks or performance
It's just me? nobody mention how dirty her incall garage is,and I was not impressed by the looks or performance Originally Posted by locuas
Didn't impress me.

Not just you. she was terrible. kept wanting me to squeeze her boobs, wouldn't let me off for 1 min. Overly fake IOP and bathroom was filthy

Not just you. she was terrible. kept wanting me to squeeze her boobs, wouldn't let me off for 1 min. Overly fake IOP and bathroom was filthy Originally Posted by gameforlife

You know what they say, "To each his own" and YMMV. And that's okay.

Her place is not the Ritz or even Hilton, but I didn't find it "disgusting" or "filthy" either. Thought it was pretty typical for a 20-something struggling to get a foothold on life. I choose to accept people where they are.

I found Scarlett Ruby cute, charming, and youthful. She is definitely her advertised age based on her demeanor, face, and body. She's very sweet and inviting, not a clock-watching "do your thing and get out". She has an average (neither slim nor heavy) build with nice curves and enhanced tas. I can also vouch for her being super tight. We had difficultly making some things happen as a result, but I still enjoyed my time with her.

Regarding her lack of accent, well, she grew up right there in Houston, so yes, her English is perfect.