MAGA - May a Graveyard Await..

• oeb11
  • 04-19-2020, 10:18 AM
YR just spews nonsense and then runs when FACTS expose the Lies posted.
All you liberals do is bitch about how much Trump lies then you believe all this hype and statistics about this pandemic. Of course the numbers are skewed. You obviously have no perception. Quit watching the news. Don't you realize the Media is designed to burn you out emotionally,Psychologically and Spiritually so that when those they work for make an actual move you'll sit there incapacitated. You're not using your mind the Media is using for you and you're letting them. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yous aren’t fooling anyone, Mr. Jones!

YR just spews nonsense and then runs when FACTS expose the Lies posted. Originally Posted by oeb11
Are yous claiming that Levianon is correct and only 400 are dead from COVID-19?

Let’s see who runs now, “doc.”
Dims don't want to flatten the curve. They want to flatten America. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They want to burn down the village in order to save it. Not a wise move.
40,000 people haven't died from Covid-19 maybe only 400 at best. It's all about Government Control they succeed at their deception because of people like you. Thanks bitch. Originally Posted by Levianon17
While I might disagree with the 400 at best number, It's an extraordinarily skewed number of deaths, probably by all countries, at this point.

If you look at the majority of the death certificates, as soon as the patient is tested positive with Wuhan Virus, any cause of death seems to be a Wuhan Virus related or connected or exacerbated death.

At this point anything that can be related to the Wuhan Virus will be in the US. Are other countries reporting the same way. I feel that mindset is certainly skewing numbers for the US.
Yous aren’t fooling anyone, Mr. Jones!

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I am not trying to fool anyone. I have no dog in this fight but the powers that be do. They've got you right where they want you.
YR is just fabricating nonsense - expecting to get it past unsuspecting folks who will fall for the DPST propaganda.

No sense engaging with the poster.

Best just Ignored!!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Yous claim to know this subject inside and out, or at least act like it. But yous won’t defend the ludicrous claims of your fellow alt-right conspiracy theorists with facts.

Were yous one the thousands (hundreds) of people who joined Alex Jones in Texas yesterday?

Come on, “doc,” just the facts.

Dims don't want to flatten the curve. They want to flatten America. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Looks like Trumps is doing a pretty good job at just that.

Winning, eh?
Winning, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Oh, Absolutely, Millions estimated(or wished for by the DemPanickers) as dead and numbers remain low.

More news daily coming out about all the lies and mis-information perpetrated by China and the WHO that downplayed this from the start.

States working on re-opening sectors of their economy.

Yeah, the US continues to win.
While I might disagree with the 400 at best number, It's an extraordinarily skewed number of deaths, probably by all countries, at this point.

If you look at the majority of the death certificates, as soon as the patient is tested positive with Wuhan Virus, any cause of death seems to be a Wuhan Virus related or connected or exacerbated death.

At this point anything that can be related to the Wuhan Virus will be in the US. Are other countries reporting the same way. I feel that mindset is certainly skewing numbers for the US. Originally Posted by eccielover
Who knows what the exact number of deaths are. My main point is 40,000 is a skewed number. There is a lot going on with this Pandemic pay attention to the small details they reveal a lot. For instance, at first the threat is ignored then they initiate panic. They quarantine the healthy people, shut down small businesses, but then funnel people through choke points like Walmart and Costco. Release Felons from jail but arrest people who are going to Church. None of this makes sense to control a virus. This doesn't look like a Public Health effort at all.

At this point anything that can be related to the Wuhan Virus will be in the US. Are other countries reporting the same way. I feel that mindset is certainly skewing numbers for the US. Originally Posted by eccielover
what killed eric garner?

the invisible and if applied, the barely applied, "choke hold"

where the autopsy revealed no throat damage

or

his walking morbidity?
Who knows what the exact number of deaths are. My main point is 40,000 is a skewed number. There is a lot going on with this Pandemic pay attention to the small details they reveal a lot. For instance, at first the threat is ignored then they initiate panic. They quarantine the healthy people, shut down small businesses, but then funnel people through choke points like Walmart and Costco. Release Felons from jail but arrest people who are going to Church. None of this makes sense to control a virus. This doesn't look like a Public Health effort at all. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yes, that's why I also said a skewed number.

And I agree we are going about it all wrong. Philly early on announced not detaining or arresting, but simply citing people for basic looting/breaking and entering/etc.

Now they want to detain for not maintaining a 6 foot radius per individual and/or wearing a mask in public even when maintaining those distances.

I've had people tell me that the street police have tried to break up families or other small groups for being too close together on the street, while those very same people are basically leaving together now 24X7.

Jacksonville beaches yesterday were a microcosm of this whole thing.
Who knows what the exact number of deaths are. My main point is 40,000 is a skewed number. There is a lot going on with this Pandemic pay attention to the small details they reveal a lot. For instance, at first the threat is ignored then they initiate panic. They quarantine the healthy people, shut down small businesses, but then funnel people through choke points like Walmart and Costco. Release Felons from jail but arrest people who are going to Church. None of this makes sense to control a virus. This doesn't look like a Public Health effort at all. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You said 400. Yous backpedaling now?

Where are those death certificates available for yous to look?
You said 400. Yous backpedaling now? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Are yous supporting the full 40K.

I'lls calls bullshits ons yous boths ifs that's thes cases.

He at least admitted that he was referring to it being a skewed a number, which I absolutely agree with.