Hey Guys! How long do you last?

+ 1 with Sarah & Dallas Rain.
All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun..so its not just how long you last
DallasRain........ please, please, please come to KC!!
You sum it up exactly........ for this guy anyway.

And I have found some here in KC that do it the way you describe.

But you look so good ........ please, please come to KC!

To me it's about "the Journey, not just the destination"
There is so much more to sex than intercourse and how many times you can cum.
I know if i was a man I would not shell out good money just to cum a couple of times. I would want to be sexually entertained. I would also want the person I am paying to entertain me to have a lot more knowledge about how to sexually pleased someone than the average person. In other words they better be able to make me shake and shimmer, and leave me speechless or it wouldn't be worth the effort. Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have to agree it's all about the journey . . . And I like to take the scenic route . . .

As to how winding that road is, I've never been able to figure out the variables -- sometimes it can be very direct, other times it can ramble, especially after that first time. It's all part of what makes each time an adventure.
I getting to where I'm going as fast as possible! Once I get there I stop and smell the roses! LOL
I have to agree it's all about the journey . . . And I like to take the scenic route . . .

As to how winding that road is, I've never been able to figure out the variables -- sometimes it can be very direct, other times it can ramble, especially after that first time. It's all part of what makes each time an adventure. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
The scenic route is always the best way to go
The scenic route is always the way to go Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Altho . . . Sometimes the interstate can lead to some damn fine scenic routes . . . if you follow my drift . . .
I like the tasteful-scenic-musical etc route. In other words, I love all of my senses stimulated! Scenic is just one of them!

The scenic route is always the best way to go Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Psychology Today states in a survey that "the average sex session lasts from three to ten minutes."

Quite frankly getting it on longer than 30minutes just rubs me raw, lol. And Im like "CUM ALREADY!" with my current hunny. I love sex with him, but he can make it last a very long time, and he is well endowed. It becomes a pleasure pain.

So guys, how long do you last?

And ladies, how long do you like a guy to last? Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
When I was younger, it was often over pretty quickly.
Now, after some education and practice, I pretty much go for as long as I want to. Since, almost all my session are for one hour and I like lots of conversation and foreplay beforehand, I usually go for 15-25 minutes I'd guess, and finish right around the end of my hour. I also figure if she hasn't gotten hers by then, at least I gave it the ole college try! Besides, I've usually worked myself up to peak by then and to delay things would risk beginning to lose interest and inability to ever climax.

As to how winding that road is, I've never been able to figure out the variables -- sometimes it can be very direct, other times it can ramble, especially after that first time. It's all part of what makes each time an adventure. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I too like to enjoy the adventure of exploring all the twists and curves before settling in to that sweet valley of honey. I want the trip to last as long as is possible, no short errand around the corner for me.

My last visit with my ATF lasted 1.5 hours with a lot of intense foreplay prior to the end of the road. Seems the more we play together the better we get at total pleasure for both of us.
I last just as long as I want to. I can make it quick or a long time. If anything experience has taught me control
To me it's about "the Journey, not just the destination"
There is so much more to sex than intercourse and how many times you can cum.
I know if i was a man I would not shell out good money just to cum a couple of times. I would want to be sexually entertained. I would also want the person I am paying to entertain me to have a lot more knowledge about how to sexually pleased someone than the average person. In other words they better be able to make me shake and shimmer, and leave me speechless or it wouldn't be worth the effort. Originally Posted by DallasRain
You said what I was thinking!
I just came from Hooters with a fellow Hobbyist and our waitress was a green as they cum and I was drinking too much beer so it didn't matter. She was cute, but had the personality of a tree stump LOL What the fuck is this thread about. I wish the hell I had premature ejacutation, I can go all night long.
I just came from Hooters with a fellow Hobbyist and our waitress was a green as they cum and I was drinking too much beer so it didn't matter. She was cute, but had the personality of a tree stump LOL What the fuck is this thread about. I wish the hell I had premature ejacutation, I can go all night long. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
FNF you are so funny!!
My 1st pop usually goes very fast. Depending on how nervous or excited I am I would say 2-3 minutes on average. Now I can pop alot so by the 3+ one I have lots more controll and pretty much can pop on command.