Dear Jasmine/angelina/sofia

she JACKED someone for incall deposit.
Shouldn't you write an alert on her....lol

Brooke would of wrote one on you!

just sayn
I freakin admire you soo much. I really enjoy your post.You are an awesome lady, if I may say so. You are so very smart and helpful. You are exactly what inexperienced providers ,like myself needs here on ECCIE.
Miss Alyssa Originally Posted by miss alyssa

I'm so confused........ Am I drunk?...... Maybe a little..... but I still don't get it..........

Is there a point to this threAD? Didn't the OP retire? How did BW get involved in this?

Damn! Either this threAD is going sideways in a hurry, or as Brother Wake put it, this could be a brilliant move beyond Jedi-like!

Interesting!

Continue please.........

JaD
I told her that her online posts will show who she is and her reviews will speak volumes. I hope she doesn't get attacked for it. This is our chance to prove her wrong, that everyone will go on the not go on the attack if she clearly explains the matter and shows proof.

Yeah I know Brooke did post an alert and that it's funny! Like I'm going to book with the bodyguard and he's going to go to his P411 account or Provider Buzz and say HELL NO. My loss. But alas, I am a lady and all I have to do is step outside as we all do and we will get hit on in one way or another.

The thing that made me ROFLMAO was when I googled her BW's phone number and all kinds of stuff came up. Someone says she has herpes, someone says she has AIDS, all kinds of crap so you just take it with a grain of salt and do your research. I'm not saying she does or does not just that people post anything on the internet. Who know's what's true and what is not on the internet. It's not my business. It is my business when a lady sends me a PM and asked if it was safe for her to place her Alert on Brooke now that she's gone. I was floored by that one!

I think you'll see this is a lady with no drama and who has stayed away from the board as long as Brooke was here. I think you Eccians will be VERY surprised at the antics she has pulled. Yes, she has the proof...Brooke took a thousand dollars from her to share an incall, hightailed it to the car and kept answering her calls saying that the incall was not ready yet.

Brooke being the kind person that she is, offered to "screen" her outcalls. It turns out she was not screening at all just sending her out there and thank God nothing happened to this lady! She has proof of this too. She will place it all on the alert. You will see what BW has done secretly. It does connect 2 dots.........LD did not get a penny for screening for these newbies and Brooke's fee was the STANDARD 50%!
There is much more to the story you will see.

I wonder how many other newbies BW warned not to post? You guys could have had so many more hotties. I know of 2 that think the board is rough and don't like to post anything but ads. This lady was scared off the board by Brooke. She is very gentle natured and is a sweet person who takes the board seriously.

She takes the comments personally. I told her we are a bunch of assholes and can be monsters to each other but at the end of the day it's just a website. God forbid if any one of us were in a car wreck and had to call the 3 most important people in our lives we would SCREAM. "I must call Boardman the Eccie cat, JAD, and NAN at once........"

Unless your me, then you have to call DH, TG, and WU! NAN and KN if possible. Jebus to prey for me.

The new ladies really take these boards seriously and don't have the thick skin that we do. Brooke took advantage of that and made deals with at least 2 that she would manage their bookings and screenings. Yes there is proof. I'm not being cunty just letting ladies know beware The Welcome Wagon offers if you are new. So now we know why BW had time to be online all day and night.

It's not up to me to place an alert on Brooke it's the OP's choice. She just asked me to open the door as she was afraid due to Brook's antics. I'm not going to pull a Brooke and place alerts on other people's business in the alert section , she will place an alert on her own. She was afraid because of the attacks she received from her. I did ask er if I could divulge this info and she approved it first.

I hope we can just all tone it down a bit and not scare new members away WAYWARD ( no request for diabetic blood for your oatmeal) I hope there's no one else in the Welcome Wagon telling people how bad it is to post and how bad Houston is. Yeah we are asshole's but we manage.......

Back to the mother ship.

I told her that her online posts will show who she is and her reviews will speak volumes. I hope she doesn't get attacked for it. This is our chance to prove her wrong, that everyone will go on the not go on the attack if she clearly explains the matter and shows proof.

Yeah I know Brooke did post an alert and that it's funny! Like I'm going to book with the bodyguard and he's going to go to his P411 account or Provider Buzz and say HELL NO. My loss. But alas, I am a lady and all I have to do is step outside as we all do and we will get hit on in one way or another.

The thing that made me ROFLMAO was when I googled her BW's phone number and all kinds of stuff came up. Someone says she has herpes, someone says she has AIDS, all kinds of crap so you just take it with a grain of salt and do your research. I'm not saying she does or does not just that people post anything on the internet. Who know's what's true and what is not on the internet. It's not my business. It is my business when a lady sends me a PM and asked if it was safe for her to place her Alert on Brooke now that she's gone. I was floored by that one!

I think you'll see this is a lady with no drama and who has stayed away from the board as long as Brooke was here. I think you Eccians will be VERY surprised at the antics she has pulled. Yes, she has the proof...Brooke took a thousand dollars from her to share an incall, hightailed it to the car and kept answering her calls saying that the incall was not ready yet.

Brooke being the kind person that she is, offered to "screen" her outcalls. It turns out she was not screening at all just sending her out there and thank God nothing happened to this lady! She has proof of this too. She will place it all on the alert. You will see what BW has done secretly. It does connect 2 dots.........LD did not get a penny for screening for these newbies and Brooke's fee was the STANDARD 50%!
There is much more to the story you will see.

I wonder how many other newbies BW warned not to post? You guys could have had so many more hotties. I know of 2 that think the board is rough and don't like to post anything but ads. This lady was scared off the board by Brooke. She is very gentle natured and is a sweet person who takes the board seriously.

She takes the comments personally. I told her we are a bunch of assholes and can be monsters to each other but at the end of the day it's just a website. God forbid if any one of us were in a car wreck and had to call the 3 most important people in our lives we would SCREAM. "I must call Boardman the Eccie cat, JAD, and NAN at once........"

Unless your me, then you have to call DH, TG, and WU! NAN and KN if possible. Jebus to prey for me.

The new ladies really take these boards seriously and don't have the thick skin that we do. Brooke took advantage of that and made deals with at least 2 that she would manage their bookings and screenings. Yes there is proof. I'm not being cunty just letting ladies know beware The Welcome Wagon offers if you are new. So now we know why BW had time to be online all day and night.

It's not up to me to place an alert on Brooke it's the OP's choice. She just asked me to open the door as she was afraid due to Brook's antics. I'm not going to pull a Brooke and place alerts on other people's business in the alert section , she will place an alert on her own. She was afraid because of the attacks she received from her. I did ask er if I could divulge this info and she approved it first.

I hope we can just all tone it down a bit and not scare new members away WAYWARD ( no request for diabetic blood for your oatmeal) I hope there's no one else in the Welcome Wagon telling people how bad it is to post and how bad Houston is. Yeah we are asshole's but we manage.......

Back to the mother ship.

Originally Posted by jasmin

where's the like button when you need it!!
Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Damn right Brotha WU!!! 150%!!

Fucking EPIC!

JaD
Man where do y'all find these pics and can somebody please teach me how to resize them. Every once in a while I get lucky and graze over the right button and post the pic only to not be able to see the damn thing lmao.
open it up in paint,/ ms picture / save it will less color, IE, 16million to 8 million, resolution from 1024x768 to 800x600. just play around you will get it, preview the post.
where's the like button when you need it!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Hey, No Shit!
What happened to the like button?

JAD, I thinck this is a classic example of a thread gone sideways.

next step is the:

Followed by an epic:

and culminating with a:

at a time which will be totally dependent on the mods' sense of humor.
  • JAD3
  • 01-04-2011, 09:32 AM
So didn't Brooke say she was getting multiple daily PM's on Sofia being a scammer and treating everyone wrong etc etc. I'm not defending Sofia as I don't know her except what I read. I have reviewed 2 of her ladies when they allow. I don't know the history behind this but I find it harder to believe Brooke now. I think she was just trying to keep everyone from noticing her BS and distracting by slamming all the other providers/agencies. Where does LD fit in with all of this. I thought they were running the same "screening service/agency". I thinck this is pretty f'd up and alert worthy. Everyone always took BWs side and word because she was "credible".

I would watch out for Brooke, like Boardman said MELTDOWN maybe coming soon. If Brooke had all those PM's why wouldn't she post something like this with proof like Miss Alysa will do. I do think Miss Alyssa went over the top with her praise over Sofia. I think she was just happy Sofia gave her a screening sheet and showed her how to screen. I noticed the same form when I emailed Miss Alyssa. I asked her about it and she said yes it was Sofia's. Sofia gave it to her and gave her some screening pointers. I think that may have been all she wanted, but Brook saw a newbie and pounced on her. Brooke started bashing providers first and then ALL of us hobbyist. I wonder what she will do next. BW is no doubt going to meltdown after she sees her scams come to light.

I hope you have better luck in the hobby Ms Alyssa. I enjoyed our last session and look forward to the next.

After meeting you I see you seem pretty sincere and are trying to make a living through tough times. If you go GFE put me first on the list!

Jasmin check your PM's......ask Ms Sofia if she can convince her to be GFE!

Word of advise, I would stay indie.
If there's a reason for providers not coming here it's very plain too see why.
Sigh!!!
Everyone always took BWs side and word because she was "credible".........I would watch out for Brooke Originally Posted by JAD3
Not all of us..........and they ALL have an agenda......pay-back is a bitch.
Finally it all comes out...
Finally it all comes out... Originally Posted by Raphael

Well....... There are always two sides to every story....... and not shit is for free..... Much like DH said "They all have an agenda"........

I am fairly sure that it ALL is no where near out...... I'm just saying.......

And Rafe...... be careful...... don't fall in to the "Lynch Mob"........

JaD