A question for providers and experienced clients

I'll screen you alternatively as well. But I'm not blonde, beautiful or busty. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Wow, for all these years I thought I knew what busty meant... DANG...
Its not that anyone hates newbies ... its just its annoying when they, the OP, do not do their due diligence. The Search tab is the newbies' friend.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...028&highlight=

A list from earlier in the year of a few ladies that are newbie friendly. Hope it helps. :-)
I Am Newbie friendly, and you're right, we all have to start somewhere. Sometimes the ONE issue from newbies is not thoroughly completing a screening form.
  • BLM69
  • 12-29-2015, 11:26 AM
Why do providers not like newbies? We all have to start somewhere. Will providers be more easy going if I grab a P411 account? I'm a legit client and if I can get some beautiful, busty blonde providers I would be happy. Please help me with some advice for my journey. Originally Posted by j.huernz
I have some advise, don't fall into the clicks or BS of the "respected providers" there are starving providers that put younger providers down every opportunity they get. Go into the men's lounge to get the real scoop on the quality providers, this is the wrong place to get a honest answer without feelings getting hurt. Visit the ML lounge asap.
I have some advise, don't fall into the clicks or BS of the "respected providers" there are starving providers that put younger providers down every opportunity they get. Go into the men's lounge to get the real scoop on the quality providers, this is the wrong place to get a honest answer without feelings getting hurt. Visit the ML lounge asap. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I'll bite since I am the only one who made a respected provider comment

Do you really believe the bs you spew or does it just sound good?

I get it that you go for lower end hookers and are a bargain shopper that's totally cool there is a market here for everyone.

I don't need to put any provider down young or old... Yes I speak my mind here just like you do and just because you don't agree with my views does not mean you have to follow me around the board with a counter to everything i say. The advice I gave the op is solid. Some newbie friendly providers don't even screen or give references so why should a new guy looking to gain references to see the ladies he really wants go see them?

As far as starving goes, hardly the case with me and many of the other providers here over 30 as a matter of fact many guys have a 30+ rule. I stay busy enough to maintain my lifestyle and keep a separate incall strictly for the hobby. I also have a real job. So do a lot of other ladies here. A young 21 year old spinner is not even in the same market as me nor is a bbw black chick. It's rare if we even see the same clients. Thanks for the concern though.

In some of your rants it comes off that you are jealous of us providers and the money we make. I've seen some males starting to provide on backpage recently maybe you can sign up there.
LOL... how do you know these ladies are "starving"?

That is some funny shit there.
  • BLM69
  • 12-29-2015, 12:17 PM
I'll bite since I am the only one who made a respected provider comment

Do you really believe the bs you spew or does it just sound good?

I get it that you go for lower end hookers and are a bargain shopper that's totally cool there is a market here for everyone.

I don't need to put any provider down young or old... Yes I speak my mind here just like you do and just because you don't agree with my views does not mean you have to follow me around the board with a counter to everything i say. The advice I gave the op is solid. Some newbie friendly providers don't even screen or give references so why should a new guy looking to gain references to see the ladies he really wants go see them?

As far as starving goes, hardly the case with me and many of the other providers here over 30 as a matter of fact many guys have a 30+ rule. I stay busy enough to maintain my lifestyle and keep a separate incall strictly for the hobby. I also have a real job. So do a lot of other ladies here. A young 21 year old spinner is not even in the same market as me nor is a bbw black chick. It's rare if we even see the same clients. Thanks for the concern though.

In some of your rants it comes off that you are jealous of us providers and the money we make. I've seen some males starting to provide on backpage recently maybe you can sign up there. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jealous of what? LOL, stop hating on providers, You know damm well the shots you take, If I was jealous why would I post that comment? The starving comment falls under hating on others, you're always bitching about something. This is a information exchange site, I'll post my information like it or not and not concerned if it hurts feelings along the way.

Don't worry how I hobby and where do I follow you around? You're delusional lady, the inexperienced op might have agreed for the time being until he makes it to the ML lounge and gets the real information he seeks. run the other way op lol

BTW: you're not even close to the 21 yr old spinner for comparison, you're closer to the bbw black chick you're trying to hate on, my guess would be you do see the same clients.

KHC, I have no beef with you, I always enjoyed your postings so don't get caught up in the bs.
Well seems we both bitch about different things here on the board. I have no problem agreeing to disagree. I just don't know why the sudden beef my way as soon as we disagreed on something? Is it because i didnt respond to your pm about my car situation? I was clearly frustrated enough to just buy a new car and was dealing with the loss of an immediate family member the 3rd one in a matter of months... My bad. No hard feelings on my end.

Lately the tone of the board has made me and some of my former favorite posters get a bit jaded. The dynamic has definitely changed. I love the hobby and I don't need drama of the board making my feelings change about it so after the new year I won't be participating in discussions any longer.

Happy new year
I agree with you big Latina 100 percent
...big Latina... Originally Posted by Lee_Lucas
LOL
Selena51 is the newbie ticket and she is a great experience. She was one of my first experiences in the hobby world. She is my friend to this day. Mention my handle to her if you want. She will treat you right. And give you a solid reference.
I'll screen you alternatively as well. But I'm not blonde, beautiful or busty. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
lies, you are busty and beautiful and if i remember right you old showcase had you as a blonde

Maybe some day THN i will be cool enough to see you BCD.
You're cool enough. Whatchu talkin bout Willis? You've never even tried.
As a total newbie myself, I'll say thanks to the OP for asking the questions he did. I'm using the SEARCH button a lot trying to educate myself, and it's helpful to see the responses and guidance some of you have provided.

I sent a PM to a provider a few days ago who stated she was 'newbie-friendly', but I see that she has since changed to "No longer newbie friendly". I hope I didn't scare her off!!

I still hope to see her someday. In the meantime I'll keep looking for a newbie-friendly provider. Perhaps one listed on this thread. :-)

I've read conflicting suggestions on what to say in an initial PM. The impression I get at this point is to NOT mention specific services or fees, but to just say something friendly and say I'd like to meet her sometime...