a must read

Dallas is a shell of its former self. All of the northwest highway places are gone and all of Harry Hines except 2 are gone. It may be only a matter of time too before those are gone. Originally Posted by farawayjoe
Dallas is a shell of its former self. All of the northwest highway places are gone and all of Harry Hines except 2 are gone. It may be only a matter of time too before those are gone. Originally Posted by farawayjoe
So human trafficking is Fake News? Originally Posted by liquethatkitty
Moral panics don't require the thing they're panicking about to not exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdtIUxWg_6c
Moral panics don't require the thing they're panicking about to not exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdtIUxWg_6c Originally Posted by kuhoplite
IMO
Most massage girls aren’t trafficked. But trafficking is a huge problem. Hopefully we can agree? It’s not a political issue but many chose to make it and or the denial of it political.
Thanks for the post. As is usual, election year crack downs! I will stay away from the locations for a while. Sucks. Originally Posted by reallyniceguy
Yes thanks. Doing the same.
IMO
Most massage girls aren’t trafficked. But trafficking is a huge problem. Hopefully we can agree? It’s not a political issue but many chose to make it and or the denial of it political. Originally Posted by liquethatkitty
"Huge" is subjective. No, I don't think it's a huge problem in the US, even relative to the exploitation of other illegal immigrants, e.g. meatpacking plant workers. I think with sex trafficking you have an interesting cross-pollination of conservative anti-sex work advocates and liberal pro-illegal immigrant advocates.
"Huge" is subjective. No, I don't think it's a huge problem in the US, even relative to the exploitation of other illegal immigrants, e.g. meatpacking plant workers. I think with sex trafficking you have an interesting cross-pollination of conservative anti-sex work advocates and liberal pro-illegal immigrant advocates. Originally Posted by kuhoplite
Huge is subjective? Traffickng not being a huge problem. One is the taking adults and children against their will and using them for personal or financial exploitation. Aka slavery. I’m disgusted by one person being that’s subjected to this is too many.
"Huge" is subjective. No, I don't think it's a huge problem in the US, even relative to the exploitation of other illegal immigrants, e.g. meatpacking plant workers. I think with sex trafficking you have an interesting cross-pollination of conservative anti-sex work advocates and liberal pro-illegal immigrant advocates. Originally Posted by kuhoplite
You might decide it is huge if you had (or have) a daughter that is trafficked.

I’ve had to laugh at the politicians who have been vehemently opposed to homosexuality - until they discovered their son or daughter is gay. Amazing transformation of attitude overnight!
Huge is subjective? Traffickng not being a huge problem. One is the taking adults and children against their will and using them for personal or financial exploitation. Aka slavery. I’m disgusted by one person being that’s subjected to this is too many. Originally Posted by liquethatkitty
Yes, huge is obviously a subjective term. We hae finite resources and there are many illegal things to tackle that having varying negative effects on society. Like I said, I think the exploitation of illegal immigrants in meat packing plants, construction, etc. is a much bigger problem, mostly because it involves vastly more people and sometimes amounts to forced labor.
You might decide it is huge if you had (or have) a daughter that is trafficked.

I’ve had to laugh at the politicians who have been vehemently opposed to homosexuality - until they discovered their son or daughter is gay. Amazing transformation of attitude overnight! Originally Posted by FireAway
No one elected you schoolmarm, dude, so save the infantile posturing. No doubt if I had a family member murdered, I would think it's a bigger problem than if I didn't have a family member murdered. Your point is stupid.
https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ove-police-say
Yes, huge is obviously a subjective term. We hae finite resources and there are many illegal things to tackle that having varying negative effects on society. Like I said, I think the exploitation of illegal immigrants in meat packing plants, construction, etc. is a much bigger problem, mostly because it involves vastly more people and sometimes amounts to forced labor. Originally Posted by kuhoplite
Those people “choose” to work there. They also “choose” to come to this country, mostly illegally, in order to make a better life for themselves.
I honestly can’t believe you’re even drawing a comparison between the two. However bad you think a meat packing plant is, imagine how bad their life was prior, in order for them to feel it’s an improvement over what they had at home. They can always go back home if it’s so bad here. Maybe once they have a child, they will.
Jade on 103rd closed . I’ve known that little lady since she worked at Ocean and opened her own shop yrs ago. She was one of the Best legit as they get shops around .