playmates - did they re-open ?

It will never, ever be the same without Peaches.
Yeah, Watching Peaches walking around nude after her dances was a sight behold. I would like hook up with her !
Peaches even though she was a big girl knew how to work it and was always fun.
She got married, she and her husband are friends of mine, I’ll have to show her she still has fans , lol
The same Peaches from the Klassy Kat? Redhead with tattoos and an ass to die for?
No, a bbw with huge boobs.
  • Vexx
  • 07-24-2021, 02:35 PM
I have been two weekends in a row and quality of talent out there is much better than it ever was previously. I'm not sure where the change came from. The parking lots was completely full both times I've gone. People parking on the street. Nice mix of girls with nice bodies. Thus far I will say the dances are not like they used to be. Lots of young. new talent without a ton of experience. Still $60 for three songs worth of dances compared to the rates for the other clubs in Rochester is a steal
Extras? I don’t go there to get teased.
Extras? I don’t go there to get teased. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
remember to smile for the cam and give a
I haven't been there in years, but I would love to fuck the current owner Shotzie. She has an incredible body.
I was there last Friday, had a dance with Timara, Asiangirl. She has part of her right head shaved. She might has well have a bikini on, as all was off limts. She would cover her breasts and pussy if my hands got near. I know my limits, but this was a waste of lap dance. She has a standoffish, prissy attitude about herself, was "better" than other dancers. Wanted to give other members a heads up before going for three song dance.
  • flcc
  • 10-04-2021, 01:01 PM
need Ginger back.
I was there last Friday, had a dance with Timara, Asiangirl. She has part of her right head shaved. She might has well have a bikini on, as all was off limts. She would cover her breasts and pussy if my hands got near. I know my limits, but this was a waste of lap dance. She has a standoffish, prissy attitude about herself, was "better" than other dancers. Wanted to give other members a heads up before going for three song dance. Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
Try Phoenix next time...