Girls that can really fuck

If you are making money with your "money-maker" then you should know how to ride a dick like you stole it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
^^^
(knows of which she speaks)

Oh babe you have no idea. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Umhuh, truth!
I not just talking about a chick the goes buck wild on you. It's that technique as well. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Yes exactly. Technique is the key. The names I listed are women who have the best technique....IMO. If I could find a girl that can move like them....I'm set!
Had my sugar baby over a couple of days ago. It's her time of the month (which means she's extra horny). We hopped in bed, I thought we were going to sleep. Lights out, totally dark. She backs up to spoon against me, grabs my cock and starts using it on herself like a dildo, LOL! She eventually pushes the head inside her and I push and she says "no" and holds her hand against my hip to stop me. She wanted full, 100% control. So I held still and good grief she went absolutely nuts on me. She was gyrating and grinding and humping, she'd push my cock in and then pull it out with her hand and rub it on her clit. We were on our sides in the spooning position the whole time. It felt incredible, some of the best FS I've ever had. We always have great sex, but the way she wanted complete control that time was a big turn-on Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
Would you feel comfortable sending her over to my place?
  • EZ.
  • 09-25-2014, 06:50 AM
If you are making money with your "money-maker" then you should know how to ride a dick like you stole it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Just like women you meet in normal life, some are much better than others. Actually, a few are much better than the rest.
^^^
(knows of which she speaks)

Umhuh, truth! Originally Posted by jimmylbob
Making sure both are more than satisfied, giving it all you got to give, hard, sweaty, and a able to catch your breath, now that's what should be done. Omg I so give that and more!
Making sure both are more than satisfied, giving it all you got to give, hard, sweaty, and a able to catch your breath, now that's what should be done. Omg I so give that and more! Originally Posted by DaniDoesDoIt
Yes you do sweetie, you really do
That's a woman taking control of her own orgasm! Fuck the guy - No pun intended - .

When I'm ovulating, it's really on! Appointments booked through the baby-making time of the month is always a bonus! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Please let me know when you're ovulating!
Dammmmmmmm I got to see Tara !!!!!!!!!!!!
This board is about info and I don't think I've ever seen any more valuable info than what BSB posted.

From past experience, Cowgirl seems to be the ticket to the ladies grabbing control.
Please let me know when you're ovulating! Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
I definitely will let you know.
I love when a lady takes control....I talk a.lot during FS and one of my sayings is..."use me for my dick make urself cum" they seem to really enjoy not having worry but the job part of the session and get off on using me like a fuck toy