50% FOR Impeachment

Unbelievable double standard

libs Might wanna think on that one
,,, libs dont see it. But that is a biggie. Than he lied about it! Then he foolishly lied about bj's not being sex! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I guess when one can't persuade a spa person (whether an actual female or a modified version) to give them a blow job it's understandable why it would be fantastically wonderful for THE POTUS to get one instead ....

What Clinton did was not getting one from a "sap person," but instead, like he did as Governor of Arkansas, he was getting a SUBORDINATE to give him a blow job, which IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT as a MATTER OF STATE AND FEDERAL STATUTE (Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964) ...

and has been seen regularly since the source of job terminations.

Hardly "just a blow job"! But like I said.....

If that wasn't bad enough ... he lied about it under oath in a court proceeding, which is PERJURY and was so found by the United States District Judge presiding over the case in which he LIED.

Clinton has "issues" and his wife facilitates his behavior. She did when he was Governor and she did while he was President. Like so many loons posting on the internet claiming it was "only a blowjob" and why wouldn't some guy lie about it .....

... a superior getting a blow job from a subordinate is not "just a blow job" and lying about it is not the same as lying about it when sworn to tell the truth in a court proceeding.

It is extremely hypocritical to give Clinton a pass and trash Trump for saying "grabbing pussy" BEFORE HE WAS EVER IN OFFICE ... OR potential Supreme Court Justice drinking beer and "chasing pussy" at a party in college ... 25 years ago or better.
Psst... might want to go reread my post-- at no point in time did I say that Trump broke any laws, either. Except... he has-- Originally Posted by Grace Preston
LL:
Actually, as for Clinton if people think you're doing a good job it's ok to "break laws."
Please don't confuse statements in order to appear "correct"! Clinton "broke laws" both as Governor and President. Sexual harassment and perjury are "against the law." He seems to have a pattern of preying on persons in compromising situations ... while he's in AND OUT OF OFFICE.

Did Trump pay anyone with campaign funds for a private matter? Or are you repeating Don Lemon et al bullshit again?

Speaking of Trump ... I'm going to go GRAB some supper!
... Once again, I'll explain Trump's comment, since most
of the liberal lads NEVER HEARD the TRUE responce.

The bloke from MSNBC asked Trump - "What's your secret to getting women?"

And Trump answered, "Grab 'em by the pussy - they LOVE it!"

What happened? ... the "they LOVE it" was cut off... and you know why.
To change the actual responce and make it seem that Trump was
attacking women... Once again, the liberal news media distorted
somebody's quote.

They surely do that a lot... Distort Trump all the time,
like with His speech in Charlottesville... "very fine people"...
They surely distorted that - and LIED about Trump.

THAT is what they do... And who you liberal lads support.

#### Salty
... Once again, I'll explain Trump's comment, since most
of the liberal lads NEVER HEARD the TRUE responce.

The bloke from MSNBC asked Trump - "What's your secret to getting women?"

And Trump answered, "Grab 'em by the pussy - they LOVE it!"

What happened? ... the "they LOVE it" was cut off... and you know why.
To change the actual responce and make it seem that Trump was
attacking women... Once again, the liberal news media distorted
somebody's quote.

They surely do that a lot... Distort Trump all the time,
like with His speech in Charlottesville... "very fine people"...
They surely distorted that - and LIED about Trump.

THAT is what they do... And who you liberal lads support.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

So it's your enlightened, aussie, pirate-speaking position that women just like being grabbed by the pussy? You do realize this is why I could just hold the door open for a "Sheila" and get laid in the down under right?

Of course you don't. Because you aren't Australian. Just a poser on a hooker board.
So it's your enlightened, aussie, pirate-speaking position that women just like being grabbed by the pussy? You do realize this is why I could just hold the door open for a "Sheila" and get laid in the down under right?

Of course you don't. Because you aren't Australian. Just a poser on a hooker board. Originally Posted by TechPapi
sigh

We literally see the dumbing down of America right here in these hallowed threads!
Like your thread about Michelle Obama's genitalia?

I think we passed "dumbing down of America" a long fuckin' time ago, bro!
... No, uh.. TP.

The onley place you'd be getting action is the poofter Pubs.
They surely cater to lads like you.

#### Salty
Like your thread about Michelle Obama's genitalia?

I think we passed "dumbing down of America" a long fuckin' time ago, bro! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Very informative thread about a tranny.

Of course you don't. Because you aren't Australian. Just a poser on a hooker board. Originally Posted by TechPapi
So are you.
Can two people form a circle?
Can two people form a circle? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
???????????????

trudux and joeys are trying in the "bunker".

bahahahahhahhahahhahhaha
Who gave a bj to a foreign leader? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well, “knee pads Harris” was down in Central America this past week negotiating.

This guy is smiling

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MygWegUIARDHAQ
Well, “knee pads Harris” was down in Central America this past week negotiating.

This guy is smiling

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...MygWegUIARDHAQ Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well, yeah, I bet a lot of Democrats would love to have a POTUS Harris at this point. Originally Posted by SecretE

Not according to the polls. The polls ( such as they are I'll admit ) have Harris's numbers below Biden. So, at this point, one year into his Presidency, about half the Democrat party, don't like either Biden or Harris and that is one helluva dilemma for Democrats. That's why we keep hearing the talk about "grooming" ButtPlug for the job or resurrect Hillary!