Trump first 60 days

SN thanks. You know I went home after few months. My friends organized a party last night for me at one of my favorite restaurent and the photo graphs on CNN, just broke my heart. Specially of the father holding two dead kids in his hand. Those kids looked so beautiful did not have a chance. The irony is that we should have neutralized them 3 years back. We were asked to stand down then. Fucking policies.....
From what I understand.. we had planes in the air 3 years ago, but a deal was brokered last minute.. Russia was supposed to oversee the dismantling of Syria's chemical weapons.. I tell you what though, would have been much easier to neutralize targets 3 years ago without Russia being there... SMH... But I am sorry, Russia is complicit in all this, and way to call the kettle black, Putin, talking about "interfering with a sovereign nation," bitch please.
Way to go Trump for the MOAB. Mother of all bombs. High time sir.....keep it rolling....cheers
TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT!!!
Way to go Trump for the MOAB. Mother of all bombs. High time sir.....keep it rolling....cheers Originally Posted by Caligula1
Lol... that was like a "Hey, mother fuckers...!!!" and he points at his two eyes and points at them type of move more so than a strategic one! You know it!

But damn that thing makes a daisy cutter look like a 4th of July firework! I have seen testing videos, but yeah...

Is North Korea is next?!
SN I can imagine which is speculative though that the Carl Vinson strike group is in position. Did not see the mention of any ssks or ssns but I am sure they are positioned somewhere with Okinawa in full swing i am sure...ahH oh.... I miss it....Loved the life. A comme amour .....

SN MOAB...it does not feels like Or looks like 4th of juiy but it's a scaled down version of the ultimate sir...you know....
So far Trump's governance has been a pleasant surprise...and a great relief.

Is North Korea is next?! Originally Posted by Still-Naughty
All they have to do is ask.
Way to go Trump for the MOAB. Mother of all bombs. High time sir.....keep it rolling....cheers Originally Posted by Caligula1
Actually Obama gave the go-ahead to use the bomb in January of 2016. He left it up to the local military to decide when and where. When they decided to use it they did not even bother to tell Trump first
Fuck giving him a chance. Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme1911
Thank you!!!!! All these liberals are even giving his a bloody chance. Just let them keep hating.
Bigl true to some extent but I am sure trump was briefed since it was already in advance stage of planning and delivery...there are high level of logistics involved for such a delivery...
A video courtesy You tube on carrier operations like Carl Vinson- always preapred

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...9A69&FORM=VIRE
SN I can imagine which is speculative though that the Carl Vinson strike group is in position. Did not see the mention of any ssks or ssns but I am sure they are positioned somewhere with Okinawa in full swing i am sure...ahH oh.... I miss it....Loved the life. A comme amour .....

SN MOAB...it does not feels like Or looks like 4th of juiy but it's a scaled down version of the ultimate sir...you know.... Originally Posted by Caligula1
No, Sir.... I was implying that the MOAB, makes a "Daisy Cutter" (15,000lb conventional ordinance, Vietnam era, was used in Afghanistan years back) look like a 4th of July firework.
SN I copy you loud and clear sir. I concur. Cheers