randyrogue

Some people need to get a thicker skin around here.

If you ban rr..........go ahead and ban me..............and he & I are on the opposite ends of the spectrum.

Some people are fucking pussies.
If yall are on opposite ends whos the evil one? lol

Personally neither of yall annoy me one but because we have the same mindset. I just don't care enough to post most of the time.
rr just loves to talk, and about himself. You must have a computer glued to one hand and your dick to the other.
.................and we should give a shit about your opinion, because.......................
.............................. ..........................The great thing, DH, is that you don't need to give a SINGLE shit about my opinion, and I ask that you don't.

DH, with 0 reviews from you and 274 posts, what you have here, on this board is MUCH more credibility (jokingly said) than me. Please, continue spouting off, not only in this thread, but across the board as we all need a good chuckle!...................... .....................

Was that enough .................... or do I need to add more. F'in Dip Shit!

DH... Really, Who the FUCK are YOU???
haha, where's all this hostility coming from?
in times like this.. everyone should just step away from the computer, and call me to hang out and bring me some chocolate candy.

xo
not nearly as much as you it seems.

rhetorical, anticipating a resounding NO!, with a dose of sarcasm aimed at myself.

geez & you're concerned about sexual addiction? [rhetorical question]

if i were you Clearly you are not me, and I am surprised that you would suggest the possibility . . .

i'd have that nasty case of male answer syndrome looked at. Originally Posted by Scalawag
You haters are so predictable. Your whole herd of goats is out of the corral and you're worried about "male answer syndrome"?

Just remember that when you try to gig me, I will find a way to twist it back at you.

If you ask a question, I will give a direct answer.

Play games with me (as mp has tried) with your disadvantaged rhetoric and you may find yourself skewered by your own fallacies. {I hope you know the difference between fallacy and phallus.}

Either way, laughing with others at myself, or at others as they think they have stumped me, I get a good laugh out of it.

Again I ask, Aren't you glad (that's sarcasm again)
you asked or made your suggestion? (that is rhetorical, again anticipating a resounding NO!)

Personally, I think you should go have your giveadam overhauled, and recalibrated so you can give due attention to things that matter, like AGENTS posing as hobbyists, and yo momma.

Yo momma is so fat she has to get a wide load permit to drive on the freeways.

Excuse me as I put on my fire-suit.

rr
rr,

You are so pathetic, that this banter is actually fun!!
.................and we should give a shit about your opinion, because....................... Originally Posted by dearhunter
+1

. . . and I am certain there are those who ask the same of me, not that I give a tinker's dam about it . . .

But well said DH!!!

You got his goat. Aint it fun???
.............................. ..........................The great thing, DH, is that you don't need to give a SINGLE shit about my opinion, and I ask that you don't.

DH, with 0 reviews from you and 274 posts, what you have here, on this board is MUCH more credibility (jokingly said) than me. Please, continue spouting off, not only in this thread, but across the board as we all need a good chuckle!...................... .....................

DH... Really, Who the FUCK are YOU??? Originally Posted by DRSlut

DH is only the most recent one to have gotten your goat! The F-bomb makes it obvious, not that I (perhaps we) care. ATTA boy DH!

DRSlut, I am trying to suggest and inform you, to wise you up, that you can choose to give up the anger, and begin to have some twisted fun with all this banter.

Surrender the notion that you are going to control either of us or anyone other than yourself; or else you will continue to set yourself up to be skewered again and again . . .

This is a playground.
Have fun.
Twist it and we will laugh with you. But do not take it too seriously or you will rob yourself of the fun. As LAP says, when it is no longer fun, find another game to play, or in this case another thread. But you are welcome to stay.

I love the taste of cabrito fajitas in the evening. Care to share some?

The only way to keep the Devil from getting your goat is to not let the Devil know where you have your goats hidden. If you look hard enough you might find one of mine, but I doubt it. I have all my goats very well hidden away behind thick walls and a locked gate. None enter or leave my corral / goat pen without my permission.

Do I like to write? Yes indeed, especially when I know it irks you and the other haters.

DH, it is your turn.

Mucho gusto!

rr
If yall are on opposite ends whos the evil one? lol

Personally neither of yall annoy me one but because we have the same mindset. I just don't care enough to post most of the time. Originally Posted by Brian7772
Well said and well considered, that you are refusing to allow either of us to annoy you.

Who is the evil one? May I suggest it is more likely the one who is so angry he cannot see straight nor speak / write plainly, and has resorted to illiterate profanities to try to make a point.

Judge for yourself what is evil, and what is harmlessly twisted sardonic attempts at humor.

Me? I just found another of DRSlut's stray goats . . . mas cabrito con huevos y frijoles por desayuno! Mucho gusto verdade!!

rr
rr,

You are so pathetic, that this banter is actually fun!! Originally Posted by DRSlut
There ya go! You CAN have fun with it!

rr
I retire from this thread.
My work is done.

[giant grin]

rr

DH... Really, Who the FUCK are YOU??? Originally Posted by DRSlut
What????

You don't know me................I am the Fucking prophet..............one word from me and the 10 plagues of Egypt will befall you..........and don't judge me for the 274 posts. I'm posting as fast as I can........I can't get to "post whore" status overnight................you, on the other hand, can make it to "dumb fuck " status with one post................and only pussies need to (explain) their sarcasm.
Some of you guys need to back away from these hobby sites and get a freaking life. Some of you are acting like eccie.net is a fire hydrant and you are a male dog pissing on it to mark your territory.