Breaking News

There are three levels of falsehoods.
Lies
Damn lies
Statistics. Originally Posted by big daddio
You forgot FAUX News that TRUMPS them all!!!!!!!

TDS...
How much rent do you thinck Zollner collects from Trump for living in his head???
I enjoy watching Z rattle the knee-jerk republicans on our board too much to actually jump in, but you people should really be focusing your counter attack on the ludicrous memes about FOX news attacking Hussein irrespective of facts (think CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times, et al pimping for Soleimani), and the utterly juvenile idea of spraying the land mass of the United States of America with liquid disinfectant in order to (presumably) mitigate spread of the sniffles.

Other than that nice job with the triggerization of the MLs by Z.
On the bright side I was checking out old pictures of Dr Deborah Birx and she was OK looking before she aged. I especially like the picture of her in her military costume.

I actually think she's better looking than the average upstate NY whore regardless of her age although I also believe some of them are about the same age as she is. Dr Birx's biggest issue is her slightly fucked up teeth. This is the least of the problem amongst the majority of the prostitute population.
On the bright side I was checking out old pictures of Dr Deborah Birx and she was OK looking before she aged. I especially like the picture of her in her military costume.

I actually think she's better looking than the average upstate NY whore regardless of her age although I also believe some of them are about the same age as she is. Dr Birx's biggest issue is her slightly fucked up teeth. This is the least of the problem amongst the majority of the prostitute population. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
now thats accurate!!!
bingo

I actually think she's better looking than the average upstate NY whore regardless of her age although I also believe some of them are about the same age as she is. Dr Birx's biggest issue is her slightly fucked up teeth. This is the least of the problem amongst the majority of the prostitute population. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I saw some of those photos. I wouldn't mind flattening her curve.
Unbelievable what some real facts do to some of our poorly educated cucks and fluffers for Don the Con.....

Only they could still admire and shill for Putin's puppet....

On the bright side I was checking out old pictures of Dr Deborah Birx and she was OK looking before she aged.

I actually think she's better looking than the average upstate NY whore regardless of her age although I also believe some of them are about the same age as she is. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I saw some of those photos. I wouldn't mind flattening her curve. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Quite a few geezers on this board.

Stay safe geriatrics. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Yup, so it seems geezers....